Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Mushrooms and NBE

Hi all,

Not sure where in the forum to post this...

I am NOT a fan of Dr Oz but got suckered into clicking on his website from another article I was reading. The article was talking about the best, nutrient-dense foods for a healthy diet. In it they discuss mushrooms, since they block estrogen and block blood vessel and fat growth, all things we WANT with NBE!

Here is the link:
http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/fuhrman-s...mbs?page=2

So perhaps don't eat mushrooms while we're trying to grow our beautiful boobies?

Hope this helps someone, and sorry if this is the wrong place in the forum to post this!

(18-04-2014, 07:28 AM)Bubbly Wrote:  Hi all,

Not sure where in the forum to post this...

I am NOT a fan of Dr Oz but got suckered into clicking on his website from another article I was reading. The article was talking about the best, nutrient-dense foods for a healthy diet. In it they discuss mushrooms, since they block estrogen and block blood vessel and fat growth, all things we WANT with NBE!

Here is the link:
http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/fuhrman-s...mbs?page=2

So perhaps don't eat mushrooms while we're trying to grow our beautiful boobies?

Hope this helps someone, and sorry if this is the wrong place in the forum to post this!

I LOVEEEE dr oz lol!
I did NOT know about the mushrooms, that's a very interesting revelation and Im a big mushroom eater. Thanks for sharing Smile Il certainly cut down now!

Damn..... I love fungus! lol

(18-04-2014, 02:47 PM)Karren Wrote:  Damn..... I love fungus! lol

Ditto! but only on the dinner plate... :p

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon