Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What is a good brand of PM?

Hi,

I'm looking for a brand to purchase, and given these are all imported, I'm especially cautious about the safety of using them. Can someone vouch for a certain brand?

Thanks.

You can get this brand from Amazon:

Pueraria Mirifica 500mg Pure-D R1 Capsules 100% New Stronger Strain - Grown in Thailand

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0055ILB1O/ref=oh_details_o06_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Start with only 1 cap per day, till your body wants to go to 2 caps, stay for a long time with 2. I never went to more than 2/day.
See my program in my bio and threads. Good luck, and by the way WELCOME to our Forum, you'll find good people with good knowledge here. POM Smile

(14-04-2014, 01:55 AM)bobowo Wrote:  Hi,

I'm looking for a brand to purchase, and given these are all imported, I'm especially cautious about the safety of using them. Can someone vouch for a certain brand?

Hi sweetie, I'm using a brand named Mirohealth, but I don't think it's imported by any company. You will have to order it directly from Thailand, which is okay. It takes about 7 days, so if you're importing from Asia, make sure you're order in time before the box gets empty. I know some companies got 100 capsules in on box, but not sure if it's better or not. Mine got 60.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon