Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Preparing for Fat Transfer

Hi bubbly you are totally on the ball! I never knew the difference between a cosmetic surgeon and plastic surgeon before, thank you!

I hear what you are saying Bubbly, but I do think Dr Bright has a lot of exp in the fat grafting, lipo area. He is 2nd up on a two day workshop on fat grafting with plastic surgeons flooding the agenda, he must have some credibility ?

I will do more research

That's a conference for an online forum, with no supporting academic institutions listed. I don't know who told you that top plastic surgeons would attend but I doubt that. His talk is also limited to stem cells on the face. According to his linkedin profile, Dr Bright only has a single publication and it's on stem cells, for which he is trying to sell devices. The whole thing seems very shady to me. Remember - you also need someone very experienced in liposuction and breast augmentation so you are happy with your shape of both. Anyway, just my opinion. Go to a consultation for a plastic surgeon and compare / see how you feel. Second, even third professional opinions are always best when considering surgery. Best of luck!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon