Poll: What do you do while noogling? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Nothing
12.50%
12.50%
Watch TV
50.00%
50.00%
Read a book
18.75%
18.75%
Sleep
12.50%
12.50%
Bathe
6.25%
6.25%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What do you do when you pump?

Hi girls, just a quick question to understand what you are doing while noogling or using other suction devices. I'm sure many of us here will benefit from some inspiration.

So what can we do while noogling to save time? Or rather, when can we noogle to save time?

Browsing the internet. Wink

I watch a DVD, and once the episode is over I browse the internet for the remainder of the time.

Sleep and watch tv and drive to work and on business trips.... I made a vacume connection with a valve to my cars vacume system.... so I can just hook my system up to it and throw the domes on under a shirt and drive.... works great...

Browse Internet, watch tv, read a book, light house cleaning [/quote]

I work or sleep. I wear brava-like vacuum system for 10 hour(+) a day. Because I am a home-based illustrator at the moment so breast pumps do not interrupt me working Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon