Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How long did it take you to fill your first cup?What signs of growth are usually seen

Hi everyoneSmile
I really need your advice.
I have been doing it for 3 months already. At first I got nice results, finally I could have nice cleavage in push-up bra and my boobs before period would get 84cm(33"). After period it's 81cm(31.8") again but i can feel more tissue inside my breasts.

My chest cize(bust) is 81cm(31.8"), bought cups 12cm width and 13cm deep.
I do the suction device 4 times a week, 21-28 min total suction per boob and 15 min total massage per boob, using hold 7 mins,in and massage 2 mins method. It takes almost 2 hours totally as my chest is small and can't do 2 cups the same time.

I have no kids but a few years ago when i was 20, my chest size was 84cm(33").
I filll my cup almost 3/4 at first but can't feel it compleatly during this 2 months. Will I fill it ever?

1.How long did it take you to feel your first cup?
2. Is it a good sign? The feeling of more tissue inside after period but no visibele changes? What are the signs or starting growth?
3. Is it enough to pump 4 days a week or should i do 6 days and 1 day rest?
4. I pump till it hurts and let a bit air out and keep 7 min. Have ringmarks after for a few hours. Is such pressure enough?
5. Is it possible to grew to original 84 cm(33") or even more?

Sorry for so many questions, i hope you'll answer Smile

(07-04-2014, 11:04 AM)Lililil Wrote:  Hi everyoneSmile
I really need your advice.
I have been doing it for 3 months already. At first I got nice results, finally I could have nice cleavage in push-up bra and my boobs before period would get 84cm(33"). After period it's 81cm(31.8") again but i can feel more tissue inside my breasts.

My chest cize(bust) is 81cm(31.8"), bought cups 12cm width and 13cm deep.
I do the suction device 4 times a week, 21-28 min total suction per boob and 15 min total massage per boob, using hold 7 mins,in and massage 2 mins method. It takes almost 2 hours totally as my chest is small and can't do 2 cups the same time.

I have no kids but a few years ago when i was 20, my chest size was 84cm(33").
I filll my cup almost 3/4 at first but can't feel it compleatly during this 2 months. Will I fill it ever?

1.How long did it take you to feel your first cup?
2. Is it a good sign? The feeling of more tissue inside after period but no visibele changes? What are the signs or starting growth?
3. Is it enough to pump 4 days a week or should i do 6 days and 1 day rest?
4. I pump till it hurts and let a bit air out and keep 7 min. Have ringmarks after for a few hours. Is such pressure enough?
5. Is it possible to grew to original 84 cm(33") or even more?

Sorry for so many questions, i hope you'll answer Smile

Hello,

1. I started when my breast size was at AAAA. So I wore the Kangzu cups for 5 months, the first 4 months was 16+ hrs, the 5th month I skipped some days (2 days break), a lot less hours (5-8hrs) as the swelling seemed stay permanent. Currently I reach the small A.

2. I imagine if the one starts with more breast tissues the growth maybe more visual and visible? The way I took pictures to document was focusing on the base of my breast.

3. If you have a small breast and want an extra push, I would recommend to weat 16 hours for few months and then a lot less afterward. Taking a break might help the breasts yearning for it...?

4. I would not recommend pumping till it hurts. You block the blood circulation and damage the nerve around the rim base is never a good idea period. Another thing, when you apply a low pressure, it still swells nicely so after you take off, the breast would not feel so rock hard.

5. I hope so... I aim for that...

Good luck,
-V

I'm not sure if this is only directed to filling A cups, but I can say that I started off as a full A and within a few months was filling a B quite nicely. By 6 months I was in a C and now am pretty much filling out a D. This has been a consistent dedication with it always in the forefront of my mind. Putting it way up there on your list of importance helps a ton. That and having enough body fat to evenly distribute fat to the breasts.

(10-04-2014, 07:18 AM)CancerStrikes2 Wrote:  Hello,

1. I started when my breast size was at AAAA. So I wore the Kangzu cups for 5 months, the first 4 months was 16+ hrs, the 5th month I skipped some days (2 days break), a lot less hours (5-8hrs) as the swelling seemed stay permanent. Currently I reach the small A.

2. I imagine if the one starts with more breast tissues the growth maybe more visual and visible? The way I took pictures to document was focusing on the base of my breast.

3. If you have a small breast and want an extra push, I would recommend to weat 16 hours for few months and then a lot less afterward. Taking a break might help the breasts yearning for it...?

4. I would not recommend pumping till it hurts. You block the blood circulation and damage the nerve around the rim base is never a good idea period. Another thing, when you apply a low pressure, it still swells nicely so after you take off, the breast would not feel so rock hard.

5. I hope so... I aim for that...

Good luck,
-V

Thanks a lot for your thorough answer. I'll make sure not to pump till it hurts but just to get the feeling of suction and swelling. I think I've been overpumping all this time. I'll try to do more hours as well. And good luck to all of us and bigger boobs Smile

(10-04-2014, 07:33 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  I'm not sure if this is only directed to filling A cups, but I can say that I started off as a full A and within a few months was filling a B quite nicely. By 6 months I was in a C and now am pretty much filling out a D. This has been a consistent dedication with it always in the forefront of my mind. Putting it way up there on your list of importance helps a ton. That and having enough body fat to evenly distribute fat to the breasts.
Jen, thanks for your answer. The reason I started pumping was your thread and your pics, I was so inspired by your growth Smile I follow your posts and try to massage a lot as you reccomend. I guess when I fill the firt cup completely I'll feel more confident that it's working fo me as well.
I'm bottom heavy(in a good way) so I have enough fat in my butt just not enough on belly and upper part of body. I guess I need to do some hypnosis to make my body redirect fat into boobs. Hope it's a bit possible Smile

(10-04-2014, 08:12 AM)Lililil Wrote:  
(10-04-2014, 07:33 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  I'm not sure if this is only directed to filling A cups, but I can say that I started off as a full A and within a few months was filling a B quite nicely. By 6 months I was in a C and now am pretty much filling out a D. This has been a consistent dedication with it always in the forefront of my mind. Putting it way up there on your list of importance helps a ton. That and having enough body fat to evenly distribute fat to the breasts.
Jen, thanks for your answer. The reason I started pumping was your thread and your pics, I was so inspired by your growth Smile I follow your posts and try to massage a lot as you reccomend. I guess when I fill the firt cup completely I'll feel more confident that it's working fo me as well.
I'm bottom heavy(in a good way) so I have enough fat in my butt just not enough on belly and upper part of body. I guess I need to do some hypnosis to make my body redirect fat into boobs. Hope it's a bit possible Smile

What's your height/weight? I did hypno at the start. And binaural sounds. The works basically. I was an extreme pear when I started. I'm still pear (37" hip/ 33" bust) but it's not as bad anymore. I know it's nice having an ass but I hated how imbalanced it looked on me! I had NO bust without a padded bra. Angry

(10-04-2014, 08:21 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  What's your height/weight? I did hypno at the start. And binaural sounds. The works basically. I was an extreme pear when I started. I'm still pear (37" hip/ 33" bust) but it's not as bad anymore. I know it's nice having an ass but I hated how imbalanced it looked on me! I had NO bust without a padded bra. Angry
Oh I have almost the same proportions you hadSmile 65.4" height, 36.2"hip and 31.8" -33" (depends on weight gain\loss) bust.
I like my nice ass too but I really hate having small breasts as my bf likes bigger ones and it seems that everyone around has bigger tits except me. Hate going to the beach or swimming pool as can't find a s wimsuit that makes me feel confident.
I can't do lots of binaural beats or hypnosis because lack of time but I do the tapping hypnosis technique every day (I read here that it can really help). And do lot's of convincing to myself that I really am growing and that it's normal(as sometimes when I see a big swealling I freak out as can't believe that cush thing can happen to me as well).
I try to imagine myself with big, perfect C cup tits (Though to be honet I dream of D Smile ) and I think it's a very important. And also I do some self-hypnosis and convince my body to distribute all fat that I eat in my tits. Hope it works as wellSmile

Hi Cancerstrikes2,

First off, from your name I'm guessing you had breast cancer - I'm so sorry you've had to go through that. I hope you're doing well now! I just bought the kangzhu cups and was thinking about keeping them on many hours like brava instead of pump/release for an hr like noodleberry. It sounds like this is what you did. Were you taking any herbs at this time, or just using kangzhu? Also did you stop at any point and retain growth? I know with brava it takes around 6 weeks for the swelling to go down to see what is actually real growth.

Thanks, and happy growing ladies!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon