Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Questions on Kanghzu Cups

Hi, everyone. I have a few questions regarding the Kanghzu cups. I think mine might be defective all this time that I've been using them. I can't keep them on without using enough pressure for it to stay tightly on my chest. My breasts don't turn purple or anything, but sometimes they turn reddish, sometimes they don't change color at all. I can't seem to lock in the pressure unless I use enough pressure for them to be tight on me. Plus, is anyone experiencing the plastic rings not fitted as much through continual use? I remember when I first used the cups, the plastic rings fit snugly onto the cups. Now sometimes it takes me a good five minutes to get them to fit onto the cups. Also, when I first used the cups, I remember I had tremendous swelling. One morning, I looked like a C cup, but haven't had that kind of swelling in a very long time. I just look like a more full B cup when I take mine off. What does that mean? Is that normal to get a lot of swelling at first and then over continual use, the swelling isn't so prominent anymore? I've been using the Kanghzu cups since November 2013. Prior to that, I was using noogleberry. I prefer Kanghzu because I can sleep with them on.

I can answer your first question but not the others:

I use my Kangzhu pump that way: I put one of the cups on my left breast, I connect the pump to the cup, then I pump until there is enough (but not too much) vacuum which takes 2-3 seconds, I seal the vacuum with the green airlock and then I make the same procedure on my right breast. That's it. After 10 minutes I release the vacuum, massage my breasts and then I pump again.

(06-04-2014, 08:36 PM)peggy Wrote:  I can answer your first question but not the others:

I use my Kangzhu pump that way: I put one of the cups on my left breast, I connect the pump to the cup, then I pump until there is enough (but not too much) vacuum which takes 2-3 seconds, I seal the vacuum with the green airlock and then I make the same procedure on my right breast. That's it. After 10 minutes I release the vacuum, massage my breasts and then I pump again.

I don't seal mine at all. I just pump until it's right enough to stay on then I remove the pump. I got the handheld pump from the same company. I've seen your progress. Very nicely done. What kind of massage technique are you using?

(06-04-2014, 09:36 PM)nsas Wrote:  I don't seal mine at all. I just pump until it's right enough to stay on then I remove the pump. I got the handheld pump from the same company. I've seen your progress. Very nicely done. What kind of massage technique are you using?

Thanks. I am doing female deer massage and also japanese massage. Sometimes also chi massage, but not often. Smile

Hi ladies!

I also posted this question in the main forum but haven't gotten any replies. Do you know if you can use the noogleberry pump with the kangzhu domes?

Nsas - congrats on the great growth! Have you stopped none for any periods to see if you retained?

Thanks for any advice you can give!

(09-04-2014, 09:31 AM)Bubbly Wrote:  Hi ladies!

I also posted this question in the main forum but haven't gotten any replies. Do you know if you can use the noogleberry pump with the kangzhu domes?

Nsas - congrats on the great growth! Have you stopped none for any periods to see if you retained?

Thanks for any advice you can give!
Thank you although I don't think my growth has been at all spectacular. I've been at this since January 2013 and pretty much tried everything. I haven't stopped anything to see if I retain any growth. My plan to continue until I achieve my goal and try to maintain it with massage and pumping.

(06-04-2014, 07:07 PM)nsas Wrote:  Hi, everyone. I have a few questions regarding the Kanghzu cups. I think mine might be defective all this time that I've been using them. I can't keep them on without using enough pressure for it to stay tightly on my chest. My breasts don't turn purple or anything, but sometimes they turn reddish, sometimes they don't change color at all. I can't seem to lock in the pressure unless I use enough pressure for them to be tight on me. Plus, is anyone experiencing the plastic rings not fitted as much through continual use? I remember when I first used the cups, the plastic rings fit snugly onto the cups. Now sometimes it takes me a good five minutes to get them to fit onto the cups. Also, when I first used the cups, I remember I had tremendous swelling. One morning, I looked like a C cup, but haven't had that kind of swelling in a very long time. I just look like a more full B cup when I take mine off. What does that mean? Is that normal to get a lot of swelling at first and then over continual use, the swelling isn't so prominent anymore? I've been using the Kanghzu cups since November 2013. Prior to that, I was using noogleberry. I prefer Kanghzu because I can sleep with them on.

Nsas,

The rim materials is a silicon like (more like rubber), therefore it will expand at some degree when you have it on for a long period time. If you sweat it will expand. If you wear 15hrs plus then yes it will loosing up but once you take it off and let it dry out for 30-60 minutes, it will go back to its original.

The swelling change mightbe due the control variables you use now? For me, I dont over-pump (put too much pressure to the point my boobies turn red or purple). Back then I wanted to fill up the domes as fast as I could as part of my goal but not anymore, I slowly pump and put a lot less pressure to not hurt my skin/boobies (regular skin color).

When I first used these domes in Oct, I oiled my boobies with Flax Oil, I believe the Flax Oil expand the rim over the period of time. I think you can use water to oil your boobies prior using these domes. I dont think using water would hinder the result.

-V

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon