Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Research Info on lovely Pueraria Mirifica!

I recently purchased a small book on my kindle about Pueraria and instead of suggesting y'all get it, I'll just tell you the highlights!

PUERARIA MIRIFICA

PM is scientifically proven to have a significant effect on women's hormones. There are multiple benefits to using PM besides just breast enhancement.

Women with larger breasts will gain results more rapidly, while women with smaller breasts will require much more time to see results.

After initial consumption of this herb, breast tissue sensitivity is enhanced within 24 hours of the dosage. Frequent daily doses after the breasts have reached their maximum size will most likely cause the chest muscles to become more toned and the breast composition to be enhanced.

The suggested serving is 800-1200 miligrams daily.
Cream: Preserves collagen in skin and induces the growth of new cells. Apply in a circular motion twice a day.
Capsules: Proven to be more effective, less is needed compared to the cream.

*** PM potency is increased if women consume plenty of CALCIUM***

90% of women report breast changes due to PM, but the amount vary. Each woman responds differently since we all have different genetic and hormonal makeups. 1 in 10 women won't experience any kind of change at all. The average rate for growth is .5-1 in each month for 2-3 months.

USAGE:
Use 1st day of menstruation till the 15th day. Do not use after the 15th day of your cycle or till will mess up menstruation. Even if you're not menstruating (ex: birth control) it can still mess up the cycle in general.

HOW IT WORKS:

PM has phyto-estrogens (miroestrol and deoxymiroestrol) and the amount contained is significantly higher than what you'll find in any food. It is 1,000 times more powerful than soy.

Phyto-estrogens connect to the oestrogen receptors and stimulates them. Since its phyto-estrogens and not oestrogen it does NOT promote cancer probability.

RESEARCH RESULTS:

32 women, 2 groups.
Group 1: 400mg placebo for 15 days for 2 months. No changes recorded.
Group 2: 400mg PM/day reported progress in breast pain (44%), breast firmness (44%), improved skin glow (88%), healthier hair (75%), appropriate bowel movement (100%), boost in vaginal discharge (44%), healthier menstruation (6%), breast enlargement (9%), and hip enlargement (9%).

In test #2, the second group doubled the amount of PM from 400mg to 800mg. Reported improvement in breast pain (94%), skin glow (94%), healthier hair (88%), bowel activity (100%), vaginal discharge (85%), recovery of female potentcy, healthier menstruation (29%), breast firmness (88%), breast enlargement (82%), and hip enlargment (59%). Some also reported that their cholesterol levels dropped.

OTHER BENEFITS:
Slows aging, good for skin, full of nutrients, helps post-menopausal women, helps with mental tension, alopaecea, sexual difficulties and osteoporosis. Prevents hair loss and cardiovascular diseases.

PUERARIA MIRIFICA: Discover the secrets behind the best natural breast enhancer herb BY: EDDIE MACAH

Thanks. Interesting study. I have to admit that I had many changes in my body while I was on PM. I decided to use it topically only after a while. My body is vair, vair sensitive to herbs.

that kinda scares me about the cycling part...I thought I had read something on here that said if you were on the pill/not ovulating then cycling was unnecessary... I've been taking my pm for about a month and a half to 2 months everyday with no noticeable problems, but reading that makes me kind of want to just take my fenugreek those last 15 days Huh

(31-03-2014, 10:05 AM)frustrated1492 Wrote:  The suggested serving is 800-1200 miligrams daily.

Hi there! I think 800-1200 mg is far too much? I believe it depends on the quality? For the £7.90 versions from China you might need that much (which makes it expensive), but not for good brands. I take 1x250mg twice a day and that's more than enough for me.

[align=center]

Not everyone responds the same. PM is 3000 times stronger than any other phytoestrogen, so be reassured you will benefit somewhat

(21-04-2014, 07:05 PM)Kell92 Wrote:  [align=center]

Not everyone responds the same. PM is 3000 times stronger than any other phytoestrogen, so be reassured you will benefit somewhat

Sure but this 3000x must depend on the brand used, when it's harvested and so forth. I'm sure there is a lot of PM out there that does not work at all, no matter how much you take?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon