Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Cup Sizing for wide but small breasts

Hello,

I am new to the forum, and looking into getting Noogleberry. I registered for their forum but have not been approved so I cannot view anything yet.

I am wondering if anyone else has similar breasts & can recommend how to go in sizing. Essentially, I had 34B's most of my life. Now that I am 30 they have very mild sagging. I recently had to step up to 34C because of side-boob rolls or spillage. I mostly fill a C cup, but there is no cleavage or volume.

My breasts are not exceptionally large, my boyfriend says they are a "handful" but they are definitely more present L-R then outwards or on top. They actually look pretty nice when I am naked, but in even the sexiest of dresses/tops they become non-existent and I look like an A cup.

So two questions really:

1) Will NB work if it doesn't cover all of my diameter? Should I get a bigger size?

2) Does NB help with firmness/cleavage, or is my best hope just overall growth & a pushup bra?

Hope this makes sense, I really appreciate the help!

I suppose I should also add, my breasts have decent firmness and the "sag" is something that even my bestfriend could barely notice.

I just have NOTHING in the cleavage area unless I wear a sports bra and bend over a pool table!

FYI - this was answered for me in another thread discussion that I was involved in. Not sure if admin's delete these posts or just let them vanish.

You should defiantly get a dome that is wider than your breast.... if you measure your breast you can go look at the data in the Dome Size Database thread and see what would work best... I think pumping fills your breasts out and helps long term growth.... did for me so far..

www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=19940

Yes, I was contacted by someone on here that was selling the size large, and from the measurements I have seen, the Large should be best since I have a wide root base & should also get my "upper breast area" into the process as well!

Small breasts?!? If YOU have small breasts, what do I have... nothing...

(27-03-2014, 04:38 PM)peggy Wrote:  Small breasts?!? If YOU have small breasts, what do I have... nothing...

small is in the eye of the beholder! lol

(27-03-2014, 04:38 PM)peggy Wrote:  Small breasts?!? If YOU have small breasts, what do I have... nothing...

It would appear, that NONE of us are happy with what we have. And I think it also is comparative, I have family with 38D's & best friends with heaping cleavage. And I look like a toddler. HAHA

And as my signature says, they photograph & look great naked. But it is all camera deception, I swear!

Just looked at your picture page, your breasts are beautiful. In fact, I haven't seen any on here that were not beautiful yet!

Another thing to add, not that any of us really need to justify why we are looking to change (since this group is super supportive!)

But I have one of those faces where people constantly think I am a teenager. And I am rotten at doing makeup, and I have glasses so my makeup looks terrible easily. And I have very unruly curly long hair. So when you add disappearing boobies to the mix, I have ZERO confidence when I have to get dressed up for a nice event (I dread weddings)

Aside from being skinny, with hips & a butt, and nice long legs, I am a walking disaster and the exact image that Cosmo & Glamour try to avoid. So self-confidence is a HUGE issue for me when I dress cute, and then I have had quite a few people put me down & tell me I am fat/unattractive in my days...

So we are all going through this struggle together, and I am glad to have found people that are supportive & knowledgeable!

(27-03-2014, 05:42 PM)FrenchieMom Wrote:  Just looked at your picture page, your breasts are beautiful. In fact, I haven't seen any on here that were not beautiful yet!

Thanks, I wish they would grow faster. Shy

(27-03-2014, 05:42 PM)FrenchieMom Wrote:  So we are all going through this struggle together, and I am glad to have found people that are supportive & knowledgeable!

Yes, let's do this together. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon