Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How often and for how long should I use the Kangzhu pump?

Question 

Hi, I have a Kangzhu pump and I'm curious to know how often and for how long I should use the pump? I used the pump for the 2nd time tonight, and did for for 15 minutes on each breast, 4 time each, totaling up to an hour. Is that okay or should it be for longer??

An hour a day is a good start... I typically pump 2 or 3 times a day totaling an hour to two hours depending on my schedule... if I had more free time I'd pump more.... the more you pump the faster you will grow...

I did my third pumping session this morning, I'm going to do another one tonight. Is it okay to keep the suction on your breast for two, 30 minute intervals or four, 15 minute intervals? I actually took a nap this morning while the pump was on for an hour. It wasn't the most comfortable thing to do, though I did it.

I've actually kept mine on for 12 hours straight.... without any problems.. as long as the pressure isn't doing any damage and it doesn't hurt.... you should be fine...

Yikes, I have the Kangzhu, and you only keep the suctioning on one breast at a time. That's the only negative thing about it.

(27-03-2014, 12:13 AM)demure88 Wrote:  Yikes, I have the Kangzhu, and you only keep the suctioning on one breast at a time. That's the only negative thing about it.

Only one dome or another reason?

The Kangzhu pump I have doesn't let you connect 2 cups to the tubing at once. The cups have rings around them, that I like. I ordered my pump from amazon.

demure88, you can use both cups at the same time, like I wrote in the other thread:

I put one of the cups on my left breast, I connect the pump to the cup, then I pump until there is enough vacuum which takes 2-3 seconds, I seal the vacuum with the green airlock and then I make the same procedure on my right breast.

Now you have both cups on your breasts at the same time. Wait 10 minutes, then release the vacuum, massage your breasts and repeat the procedure as often as you wish / have time. I normally do it for 45 minutes, sometimes less, sometimes more.

And no, you don't have to pump constantly.

(27-03-2014, 02:33 AM)demure88 Wrote:  The Kangzhu pump I have doesn't let you connect 2 cups to the tubing at once. The cups have rings around them, that I like. I ordered my pump from amazon.

If you don't do what Peggy suggests (which is the best way to do it imho....) then go to the hardware and buy a nylon barbed tee.... that fits your hose.... cut two short pieces off the hose and connect both domes....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon