Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

idea on how to mod BB cushioned domes so they don't leave deep red rings?

^ Thanks so much, it's interesting that maybe less pressure is more effective! If I use setting 3 on the BB, the domes don't leave such red marks. I'll try that for a while and see if it seems to generate as much swelling.

(24-03-2014, 05:50 PM)isobasic Wrote:  Don't know if you've already tried this, but I've found that holding the cup once I've got suction and shaking it up and down and side to side / moving it in circular motions against the chest wall helps me with this Smile

Uh oh, am I supposed to limit NB suction so that I can move the dome a little? My boobies turn red, I let out suction if they start to turn purple but a "good" attachment for me means it's snug enough that I can't move it without leaking suction...

I agree with Karren. The redness or bruise appeared on your breasts would definitely cause by over suction. Too much pressure being used can easily damage your NERVE as it is blocking the blood circulation.

Maybe you want to use at a low one until your skin gets used to the stretching and expand tissues prior increase it, just doing little by little.
-V

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon