Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

hands become tired easily while pumping :\

Hi everyone. I got a Kangzhu breast pump in the mail and actually can say I finally have pressure from a breast pump. The only issue is that my hand becomes too tired easily while pumping. I'm right hand dominate. I hold the cup with my left hand and pump with my right. Any advice to make things better? thanks

Have you tried putting the pump between your knees and squeezing your knees together instead of using your hand? That way you keep at least one hand free to type, eat, read or do something.

How often do yummy pump? like continuously or pump it it and let it bleed down and repump? if your pumping continuously then there's a leak somewhere... or the pump isn't working correctly..

once its on and holding pressure you shouldn't need two hands....

I don't understand your problem. I use my Kangzhu pump that way: I put one of the cups on my left breast, I connect the pump to the cup, then I pump until there is enough vacuum which takes 2-3 seconds, I seal the vacuum with the green airlock and then I make the same procedure on my right breast. That's it. After 10-15 minutes I release the vacuum, massage my breasts and then I pump again. Why are you constantly pumping?? Huh

I had no idea that you only needed to get a tight vacuum hold for your breasts instead of pumping non-stop. Silly me, I thought the idea of having a breast pump meant having to pump it continuously like a bike pump. It looks like I was making things more difficult then they have to be. How often do you repeat keeping the pump on for 10-15 minutes? I tell ya, if the instructions for the pump were more detailed it would make it easier

(24-03-2014, 04:04 AM)peggy Wrote:  I don't understand your problem. I use my Kangzhu pump that way: I put one of the cups on my left breast, I connect the pump to the cup, then I pump until there is enough vacuum which takes 2-3 seconds, I seal the vacuum with the green airlock and then I make the same procedure on my right breast. That's it. After 10-15 minutes I release the vacuum, massage my breasts and then I pump again. Why are you constantly pumping?? Huh

Don't feel bad. I thought the same until I read up on the pump and release method. I just finished my first pump session with my NB and it was several minutes before I got good suction. My hands were getting tired. Once I got good suction, I'd stopped pumping and held the domes in place. Should be a lot easier once my airlock kit arrives.

(25-03-2014, 04:22 AM)demure88 Wrote:  I had no idea that you only needed to get a tight vacuum hold for your breasts instead of pumping non-stop. Silly me, I thought the idea of having a breast pump meant having to pump it continuously like a bike pump. It looks like I was making things more difficult then they have to be. How often do you repeat keeping the pump on for 10-15 minutes? I tell ya, if the instructions for the pump were more detailed it would make it easier

(24-03-2014, 04:04 AM)peggy Wrote:  I don't understand your problem. I use my Kangzhu pump that way: I put one of the cups on my left breast, I connect the pump to the cup, then I pump until there is enough vacuum which takes 2-3 seconds, I seal the vacuum with the green airlock and then I make the same procedure on my right breast. That's it. After 10-15 minutes I release the vacuum, massage my breasts and then I pump again. Why are you constantly pumping?? Huh

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon