Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Yellow boobs?!!

Thumbs Up 

So-- I was excited two nights ago. I get good swelling from NB, and until 2 nights ago I never had rings or did more than 15 min. I usually do the 7-2 method, but I tried pump and hold for about 20 - 30 min (with a few breaks) for the first time. Well, wow! I felt huge afterward! I was thrilled. The next morning most of the swelling had remained, but I noticed what I'd missed in the dark: tiny dots around my breasts in a circle. Also, my boobs were yellow.

Ihave olive skin, but this was different. Not olive, not tan, not gold... Yellowish. My breasts never see sun and therefore are very light, unlike the rest of me. I wouldn't call the yellow drastic, but enough to be noticeable. From a distance it just looks like I have more tissue (shadow!) but up close it's kinda weird. The rings all but disappeared today (I have a few dots, that's it), but I had noticed this yellow hue even earlier before trying pump and hold. It was just more pronounced this time. Note that I have not even been doing an hr a day, and averaging 3- 4 times a week. I'm guessing it's a bruise, but that's so weird. Any idea why and how I can prevent it? I love NB otherwise and think my breasts respond quickly!

I think its temporary and should fade after a few days..... like bruises fade...

Sometimes bruises go yellow! Maybe it's some kind of bruise.

Mine are pinkish all the time now since I've started noogling. They're darker than the rest of my skin. I'm very pale cooler toned. I just assumed that the blood flow was possibly increased to my breast all the time? Not really sure.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon