Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

cold breasts

So I don't know if this is normal or not but my breasts almost always feel colder than the rest of my body. Like much colder! They warm up nicely when I do massage and use heat pad, but that only lasts for about a half hour and theyre cold again. Has anyone else experienced this? I'm using arginine gel for circulation but it doesn't seem to help. I'm also taking fenugreek and red clover both orally and on breasts along with flaxseed oil. No growth yet and I'm worried that I'm not getting growth because of cold breasts! Could it hinder growth? Any ideas what to try? Please help!!!!

Hey, I have an idea!! I've been eyeing these for a while because I think I might get them at some point. (I'm pretty cold too, usually... my whole body though, not just the girls) These might be a solution for ya.

You wear them like inside your bra. They are actually for breast pain relief from breast feeding... But hey. They are just a thin fabric which retains heat really well. But the only issue is that it uses your own body heat to be and stay warm. It might work! Worth a try, I think.

Hope this helps or gives you an idea.

Xoxo

Lol, the link might help, eh?

http://www.simplesolutionsinternational....st+Warmers

I've heard that fatty parts of the body feel colder, so it's probably nothing to worry about. But you do probably want to keep the circulation up to help growth.

(24-03-2014, 04:43 PM)MzHoney Wrote:  Lol, the link might help, eh?

http://www.simplesolutionsinternational....st+Warmers

Oo, I want those... if only they didn't cost so much.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon