Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Impatience?

Hey all,

I just started taking Breast Actives deitary supplements daily and have been using progesterone cream, not daily. I have a 34C and don't really have a goal. Just...bigger. I also recently lost a lot of weight but it came out of not only my stomach, but my boobs too. I want my figure back but I lost an entire cups worth. What's the quickest way to grow naturally?

(20-03-2014, 02:14 AM)stonertitties Wrote:  Hey all,

I just started taking Breast Actives deitary supplements daily and have been using progesterone cream, not daily. I have a 34C and don't really have a goal. Just...bigger. I also recently lost a lot of weight but it came out of not only my stomach, but my boobs too. I want my figure back but I lost an entire cups worth. What's the quickest way to grow naturally?

By loosing weight you lost fat and some of that rest on ya boobs . You might try pectoral excercise to firm them up.

They're perky, they're just smaller. I want the fat back on my boobs, just not the rest of me!

(20-03-2014, 02:53 AM)stonertitties Wrote:  They're perky, they're just smaller. I want the fat back on my boobs, just not the rest of me!
You could follow jenneyfer's program of noogle and massage

Well breast actives isn't really recommended because combined nbe pills are normally overpriced and to low a dose to work you could try adding a couple teams extra fenugreek though then it will more likely work.
Or pueraria worked fastest for me I started a c cup
What are your measurements because it helps to know the correct size when doing nbe because most people wear the wrong bra it can hide that your getting results also you should take pictures you dont have to share them I didn't take before pictures annoying because I grew so much.

you might want to use herbal enhancements with a bit of workout to make it back .

(20-03-2014, 08:32 AM)aaarush Wrote:  you might want to use herbal enhancements with a bit of workout to make it back .

What do you suggest for the best and fastest results?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon