Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

anyone knows anything about this breast device?.. it's common in my country

hi,
when searching at my local breast devices i saw this one, and to my surprise i read a good reviews on it here in my country ,
i'm curious about it , i know it may be not a good alternative for noogleberry or brava , but may be a good add to them .

thinking of wearing it all the day between my NB session .

so what do you think girls ?

the name of this device is,
FB-9403B Hot Pink Sexy Enlarge Relax Massage Bra&Breast Enhancer Massager

http://www.amazon.com/FB-9403B-Enlarge-Massage-Enhancer-Massager/dp/B00H3BT276/ref=sr_1_1?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1395150074&sr=1-1&keywords=FB-9403B+Hot+Pink+Sexy+Enlarge+Relax+Massage+Bra%26Breast+Enhancer+Massager

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(18-03-2014, 02:58 PM)lora Wrote:  hi,
when searching at my local breast devices i saw this one, and to my surprise i read a good reviews on it here in my country ,
i'm curious about it , i know it may be not a good alternative for noogleberry or brava , but may be a good add to them .

thinking of wearing it all the day between my NB session .

so what do you think girls ?

the name of this device is,
FB-9403B Hot Pink Sexy Enlarge Relax Massage Bra&Breast Enhancer Massager

http://www.amazon.com/FB-9403B-Enlarge-Massage-Enhancer-Massager/dp/B00H3BT276/ref=sr_1_1?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1395150074&sr=1-1&keywords=FB-9403B+Hot+Pink+Sexy+Enlarge+Relax+Massage+Bra%26Breast+Enhancer+Massager

hey lora!
I notice your over bust has increased a few cms! that's awesome? what do you attribute that too?

yes this does look really interesting! im suffering from bad circulation so trying out several things to rectify this. im not a huge fan of the noogleberry but it does bring circulation to my breasts so I cant argue that.

will you buy this massager? the idea seems great, they come up with such marvellous inventions don't they. will you be able to import it without any problems?

It looks like an affordable version of brava... I'm going to look into it for sure and let me know what you find out about it, Lora.

Looks like a massager in the shape of a bra..... maybe with some heating? From the tech data it apparently cures every breast ailment plus some! Looks too gimmicky to me...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon