Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Using Maca and breast enhancement herbs??

Does anyone know if using maca pills and breast enhancement herbs counterintuitive? Will the Maca pills cancel out the phyto-estrogen herbs, since they regulate hormones??

It's been a while since you asked this question, but I'm taking phytoestrogen herbs (and others) and will start Maca tomorrow. I had the same question as you, and after doing a BUNCH of reading through this site and black hair media, I'm going to try it.
Read through this thread, it might help you with some answers
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8422&highlight=Maca

Okay I tried to read the thread, but its hard to decipher whether it has had negative or positive effects on nbe users. I am also a biological female, so not sure if that would have a different effect on me.
Has anyone combined both and had breast growth? What was your dosage?

(11-07-2014, 02:27 AM)moongrl Wrote:  Okay I tried to read the thread, but its hard to decipher whether it has had negative or positive effects on nbe users. I am also a biological female, so not sure if that would have a different effect on me.
Has anyone combined both and had breast growth? What was your dosage?

I believe that most of the people who've posted on that thread so far are biological female, including myself. (I know I have a "boy" name as my user name, but I'm all girl. It's just a nickname that stuck with me since I was a kid) Smile

Well, it's kind of hard to tell right now because everyone on the thread is a new or fairly new user of maca as far as I remember. So, like all other herbs we take, it takes some time to see results. Although, if you go to page 5, AquaA said she saw breast growth while on maca: "It also gave me a lot of energy, my ass was jiggly and contributed to my boob growth so that's why I wanna start it again". And if you go to her profile, her program consists of phytoestrogens among other vitamins.

I personally am going to continue taking my phytoestrogens (which are weak compared to PM.) I take fenugreek, for now anyway. I also take Progesterone cream & vitamins and goats rue, blessed thistle, etc.

What herbs/vitamins are you currently taking?

PS, you might want to post questions on that thread so all of the other maca users can add their opinions & experiences too Smile I'd actually like to know what they'd say/suggest to you.

I'm taking concentrated gelatinized maca capsules, which are 500mg per capsule. The recommended dosage on my bottle is 2 capsules a day (1 capaule for petite/sensitive). And trust me, I'm petite!! All over, in every way. Lol. I started with 1/2 a capsule (250 mg), by opening it, dumping out 1/2, then just pouring the other 1/2 in my mouth, followed by water. I've bumped up to 1 capsule now & will bump to 1 and a half in about 2 days.

You need to gradually get to the recommended dosage. A lot of people that just jump right in, get headaches or acne or some mild reaction (that stops as soon as they lower the dose). You have to ease into it, like you should with any other herb.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon