Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Laser hair removal and PM

Hi I have recently started some laser hair removal. They asked me if I'm taking any herbal pills or supplements and I said no because I find it embarrassing explaining I'm trying to make my breasts bigger. I was therefore wondering if anyone is aware of any adverse affects I could have whilst lasering and taking PM together?

(10-03-2014, 06:56 PM)Fizi_wizi Wrote:  Hi I have recently started some laser hair removal. They asked me if I'm taking any herbal pills or supplements and I said no because I find it embarrassing explaining I'm trying to make my breasts bigger. I was therefore wondering if anyone is aware of any adverse affects I could have whilst lasering and taking PM together?

I was just wondering the same. I'm about to start laser hair removal on my face and back and I was wondering about it's effectiveness with herbal supplements. I'm thinking as long as I keep my testosterone levels low, laser treatment should still be effective. My advise to you is tell them you got hormonal imbalance and painful menses so you're taking supplements for it. No need to mention NBE and they wouldn't guess it. See what they say but you gotta let them know!

I have been having laser hair removal treatments for my face the last 3 years, almost every month. I started taking SP and agnus castus for my excess facial hair the last 5 months, while I took 2 laser treatments as well and everything went as normal. However, I started taking PM as well, and the last treatment was soooooooo painful , which was quite weird for me since I usually feel no pain (not even in my bikini). I believe that was caused because the session took place some days before having my period , when skin gets very sensitive and it was more sensitive (probably) because of PM. Otherwise, I don't believe you have to worry about anything, sun protection and acne medication are what you should be more concerned about.

PS: I only get Alexandrite and NYag laser, not IPL.

I'm also doing laser hair removal ( i did my last session last week)

I was taking fish oil but then had to stop..fish oil had an excess hair growth

All the herbs/drugs listed on the sheet I have to sign are known to be blood thinners. I even asked the laser nurse about it and she said that I was correct that was what they had in common. She said the reason blood thinners were bad is because they make bruising more likely.

PM tends to thicken the blood, not thin it. So, no issue there medically.
Star 

i finished my laser sessions but i am afraid to take PM or other pills per fair that my hair grows again :S
like i dont want to lose my money.

what do i do? is it gonna grow?

What kind of laser did you have and in which part of your body?
Usually hormones affect specific areas, like face, boobs, and not other areas like legs, arms, etc...
I have PCOS and excess facial hair, I am having laser on my face the last 3 years, every month, and I know they will never stop growing..But for my legs,bikini and arms I got rid of them! Tongue

(12-05-2014, 07:05 AM)Ursulla86 Wrote:  What kind of laser did you have and in which part of your body?
Usually hormones affect specific areas, like face, boobs, and not other areas like legs, arms, etc...
I have PCOS and excess facial hair, I am having laser on my face the last 3 years, every month, and I know they will never stop growing..But for my legs,bikini and arms I got rid of them! Tongue

whole body except back and face ( i have no hair on my face)

I dabbed mint on my bodyhair and it seemed to slow down its growth.

(10-05-2014, 01:12 AM)FrenchBoobs Wrote:  i finished my laser sessions but i am afraid to take PM or other pills per fair that my hair grows again :S
like i dont want to lose my money.

what do i do? is it gonna grow?

FrenchBoobs, did PM make your hair grow again?
I'm about to have brazilian laser and have the same concern

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon