Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Kangzhu breast pump since 11/13

So I've been using the Kangzhu breast pump since November. I'm still taking PM 500mg twice daily. My goal is stop taking PM altogether once I achieve my goal of a size b/c and keep using the breast pump to gain the size c. Before this routine, I started NB in January 2013 and PM in April 2013, tried the Greenbush combination sometime during the summer, but started to experience some bad side effects. I didn't take pictures when I first started and measurements probably weren't accurate at all. After all of this and over a year later, I think I've gained one inch:-( I do now have underboobs, which I don't think I've had before. I'm having a hard time filling the top portion of my breasts. And now it seems like I have permanent ring marks. I don't know if it's from the pumps or not bc at one point I was using tumeric powder to try to get rid a scar that was caused by the skin chaffing from the cups. I don't know how to get rid of the ring marks. Furthermore because these ring marks are pale in comparison to the rest of my body, it looks like my breasts are discolored and darker than the rest of my body or maybe it's just my breasts are now discolored and darker in pigmentation.

Has any of the above happened to anyone: permanent ring marks? skin discoloration of the breasts? upper bust not filling in?

How can I correct the above?

And I have some more questions. Is it better to use low pressure or high pressure? I've been using high pressure and wearing them during the night. I want to achieve faster results so I can finally drop the PM once and for all. Can adding PC, especially during the luteal phase, help achieve faster growth? And finally, I know with muscle growth, it's a good practice to give your body a rest for a day or two then start exercising, again. Does a break of a day or two between continuous pumping help with growth?

Any suggestions, feedback will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

You will have ring marks if you wear the cups for a long time. I never ever had any ring marks! I wear the cups for 10 minutes, then take them off, massage for 2-3 minutes, wear them again for 10 minutes etc. I repeat this process for an hour or so.

And I use only medium pressure, never high pressure!

(07-03-2014, 06:38 PM)peggy Wrote:  You will have ring marks if you wear the cups for a long time. I never ever had any ring marks! I wear the cups for 10 minutes, then take them off, massage for 2-3 minutes, wear them again for 10 minutes etc. I repeat this process for an hour or so.

And I use only medium pressure, never high pressure!

If I don't use high pressure, the cups don't stay on so I just pump until the cups are sealed tight around my breasts. And now I'm discovering strechmarks. They're not really apparent, but I can definitely see and feel them. Argh! Just one thing after another for me.

Hm, that's strange with the pressure. Because I can use light pressure and still the cups will stay on. Do you press down the green little thing on the cups to seal the vacuum?
Click on the following picture:

To release the pressure you just need to pull the little green thing (don't know how to call it, lol).

(07-03-2014, 08:19 PM)peggy Wrote:  Hm, that's strange with the pressure. Because I can use light pressure and still the cups will stay on. Do you press down the green little thing on the cups to seal the vacuum?
Click on the following picture:

To release the pressure you just need to pull the little green thing (don't know how to call it, lol).
Omg, no. I never knew you had to press down on the green little thing. I know that you have turn it to release pressure. I'll have to try it tonight. Thank you.

You are welcome and let us know if it worked. Smile

(07-03-2014, 06:30 PM)nsas Wrote:  So I've been using the Kangzhu breast pump since November. I'm still taking PM 500mg twice daily. My goal is stop taking PM altogether once I achieve my goal of a size b/c and keep using the breast pump to gain the size c. Before this routine, I started NB in January 2013 and PM in April 2013, tried the Greenbush combination sometime during the summer, but started to experience some bad side effects. I didn't take pictures when I first started and measurements probably weren't accurate at all. After all of this and over a year later, I think I've gained one inch:-( I do now have underboobs, which I don't think I've had before. I'm having a hard time filling the top portion of my breasts. And now it seems like I have permanent ring marks. I don't know if it's from the pumps or not bc at one point I was using tumeric powder to try to get rid a scar that was caused by the skin chaffing from the cups. I don't know how to get rid of the ring marks. Furthermore because these ring marks are pale in comparison to the rest of my body, it looks like my breasts are discolored and darker than the rest of my body or maybe it's just my breasts are now discolored and darker in pigmentation.

Has any of the above happened to anyone: permanent ring marks? skin discoloration of the breasts? upper bust not filling in?

How can I correct the above?

And I have some more questions. Is it better to use low pressure or high pressure? I've been using high pressure and wearing them during the night. I want to achieve faster results so I can finally drop the PM once and for all. Can adding PC, especially during the luteal phase, help achieve faster growth? And finally, I know with muscle growth, it's a good practice to give your body a rest for a day or two then start exercising, again. Does a break of a day or two between continuous pumping help with growth?

Any suggestions, feedback will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Hello,

The reason you have the Ring Marks could be because:

1. You don't drink enough water

2. Your methodolody on pumping is wrong. Try this way, pumping really low pressure at first and hold for 5-10 minutes. For the first pump makes sure you did not make your boobies turned RED immediately. IF you feel rough (painful sensation) on your breasts during the first pump start then you indeed apply TOO much pressure on the cups. Go easy at first. Once your breasts got used to the expansion and inflating after several minutes later, then continue to put in more pressure. By doing that you will have less BAD rim ring marks. If you notice, you would see your boobies expand in a more pleasant color - whitish normal skin color instead bluish or redish in a way.

3. The position of your cups on your breasts: Are you lying down or standing up? What do you do when you have these on? You need to stay flat when these are on. If once you feel uncomfortable while it was on, you need to remove and re-suction again. It should NOT suppose to feel uncomfortable while it is ON you.

These above would definitely cause your imprint dark rings (you disrupt the blood veins around your boobies area).

Good luck.

-V

I use the Kangzhu large cups and I don't have permanent ring marks. I pump at kind of high pressure, but never to the point that it hurts. When it hurts I release a little bit of the pressure until there's a comfortable pull. Every 20-30 mins I release the pressure completely, pull the cups off and take a couple minutes worth of a break. Then I put them back on. I do this for two hours every evening six days a week and it works well for me. Your white ring marks are probably from cutting off circulation. I recommend using low pressure if you're going to sleep with them on because it can destroy the tissue under the rings if circulation is cut off for too long. Hope that helps!

This goes to peggy,

Where did u get your Kangzhu Pump? Mine didnt come in a "set" with the pump but just the cups...

@Koko: I bought my Kangzhu breast pump with medium cups @Ebay Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon