Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A word of warning re tight bras..

(02-03-2014, 10:00 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  I just saw a short video on that last night! Of course, now, I can't even find it!! I think it's been taken down!!
But, here's something else for you to ponder!
http://youtu.be/vxeyjEmVtwo
And it's not just the phones, it's the towers, too!!
I REALLY can't see why everyone has to be connected 24/7!! I have no use for cell phones (or, "cells", since you ARE a kind of self-imposed prisoner to have one.)!! I do not have, need or want one!!

Be seeing you!

Hey Missed! Long time no hear!
Yes that is sad and I think speaks volumes given her age, I refuse to keep mine on me at all and I keep mine a good distance away from me at all times. I brought a emf/rf/radiation meter I don't know if I ever told you and when you are during a phone conversation it spikes off the charts well into the red/bad zone(1-3-safe/3-100bad) and im talking spiking up to 100, but if tapers off to safe zone if you try and keep it a good arms length away and use it on speaker. I think its the best thing I ever brought. Text messages on the other hand... you never see them coming, I tested it and the meter starts spiking really high BEFORE the text message even arrives so you are exposed to that before you even realise its reciving a message :s

This is totally bad news for me. I wear push up every day Sad

(02-03-2014, 06:41 PM)danim Wrote:  This is totally bad news for me. I wear push up every day Sad

So do I Danim Sad But if I were you, try to take them off whenever you can and massage them afterwards to get the circulation going and what I'm going to do is make a point of being able to put my fingers in snugly under the band and also in the cups to make sure they aren't too tight and if it means going up a band size so be it. Just don't wear them too tight Smile

Sorry, Ella, I've just had so much going on here recently I have limited time to spend here at BN.
What really sucks is that you tell people about all this radiation damage and they just don't give a shit!! And, it's like cigarettes, even if you don't have a cell, when you're around others that have them, YOU get their radiation, too!! I ride buses all the time and I don't have anywhere NEAR enough fingers to count how many people on each bus have one and are diddling it!! Nobody ever heard of a book!!

(03-03-2014, 05:58 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Sorry, Ella, I've just had so much going on here recently I have limited time to spend here at BN.
What really sucks is that you tell people about all this radiation damage and they just don't give a shit!! And, it's like cigarettes, even if you don't have a cell, when you're around others that have them, YOU get their radiation, too!! I ride buses all the time and I don't have anywhere NEAR enough fingers to count how many people on each bus have one and are diddling it!! Nobody ever heard of a book!!

Well its always good to hear from you Smile
And although I am a terrible phone geek I take the necessary precautions and the phone is offline whenever possible.
What worries me is yes nobody gives a shit A! and B- there is a constant need for MORE faster internet/phone/wireless! Which means even more cell towers and more powerful ones! I swear theres a cell tower in everyblock now, its terrifying and you cant escape it!

Bumping this article.

I wear proper fitting bras now and many of them have the higher side panels and I adore my push ups.

Another issue I think many of us face is that we feel so bad about our breasts that the thought of being seen braless is terrifying. Even at home just with kids and husband! It's sad really.

I will try to start going braless when at home. I might have to put on my nipple covers, though, so as not to cause distraction. LMAO

I do a lot of massage each day along with dry skin brushing which I do think helps with the lymph system. I also noogle which I think can be bad for the lymph by putting so much pressure on that area. Plus the bras.

I look boobless without a bra. :-(

(03-03-2014, 06:08 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(03-03-2014, 05:58 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Sorry, Ella, I've just had so much going on here recently I have limited time to spend here at BN.

Well its always good to hear from you Smile
And although I am a terrible phone geek I take the necessary precautions and the phone is offline whenever possible.
What worries me is yes nobody gives a shit A! and B- there is a constant need for MORE faster internet/phone/wireless! Which means even more cell towers and more powerful ones! I swear theres a cell tower in everyblock now, its terrifying and you cant escape it!

Just so you know, they're not just on towers, I see them on the tops and sides of buildings everywhere, too!! And, they're not just for cells, they are also able to emit ELF waves intended to make you VERY sick and helpless!! Someone mentioned building something called an orgone(?) that you bury at the base of one of these and it's supposed to make it inactive or maybe not harmful. How, I don't know.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon