Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Kangzhu breast pump + large cups

BB, yes I can wear both of them at the same time.
Sorry to hear you can't. Sad

(27-03-2014, 09:20 PM)Karren Wrote:  Take some packing tape and tape them together .... wrapping it all the way around just above the base..... should spread the pressure back and help keep the first one from popping off....

Thanks, Karren. Should I do this before I've pumped or after? Does it matter?

(27-03-2014, 11:19 PM)peggy Wrote:  BB, yes I can wear both of them at the same time.
Sorry to hear you can't. Sad

I'm really surprised. I think they're a great fit for my breasts and I'm sure I ordered the right size for me, but my chest is just too crowded to deal with both cups at once. Oh well. I'll try Karren's suggestion and if it doesn't work it won't be the worst thing in the world to pump one at a time.

I also have the same problem.. Cant wear both cups together for a long time... Huh

I ordered the large cups too but now I really think they won't fit, I have a very small ribcage!

Sorry I have no tips for you guys. I can wear both of the cups at the same time without any problems. I can send you a picture of my torso with both cups on if you want. Just send me a private message. I have a wide rib cage and my underbust measurement is approx. 29.5" (75 cm).

(12-03-2014, 07:57 PM)peggy Wrote:  The medium Kanghzu cups are 9.7 cm and the large cups 11 cm in diameter.
But I believe the medium cups would be too small for you.

Ok so I found your link earlier in this post. Looking back to this statement, and the one above where I said the noogle large 11.5 I don't know if this is going to make a difference if I order the kangzhu cups Huh
If I have trouble with the noogle cups being too large WITH a foam ring im not sure if the .5cm difference with the kangzhu will fit either *sobs* The whole order comes up to $50 once converted too. Agh I might be better off ordering more foam rings for the NB as they compress pretty quickly and get smaller after long periods of use.

Is it possible to use the Kangzhu cups with the NB pump? Huh
If yes, then you could just buy the cups and would not need to buy the pump, which would be cheaper.

I can measure the Kangzhu cups again later and will let you know if the 11 cm include the silicone ring.

(10-04-2014, 09:20 PM)peggy Wrote:  Is it possible to use the Kangzhu cups with the NB pump? Huh
If yes, then you could just buy the cups and would not need to buy the pump, which would be cheaper.

I can measure the Kangzhu cups again later and will let you know if the 11 cm include the silicone ring.

Thanks so much Smile that would be great x

I'd experiment with the packing tape... tape them together and try to get both to stay on.... otherwise you could use a heat gun and soften the domes a little and bend them to be a little oblong... place them so the shortest distance goes accross your chest.....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon