Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

No tingles, should I increase the amount of BO?

Hello everyone. I've been taking my Swansons BO (500mg 3x daily) for two weeks now. I haven't really experienced any tingles or anything yet. I have felt a kinda heaviness in my breast but it lasts only for a few moments and then its gone, and this only happens once or twice every few days. I havent noticed any physical changes yet either. I was wondering if i should try increasing to 2000mg a day instead of 1500mg or just give it more time?

(13-02-2014, 02:36 PM)Intrigue414 Wrote:  Hello everyone. I've been taking my Swansons BO (500mg 3x daily) for two weeks now. I haven't really experienced any tingles or anything yet. I have felt a kinda heaviness in my breast but it lasts only for a few moments and then its gone, and this only happens once or twice every few days. I havent noticed any physical changes yet either. I was wondering if i should try increasing to 2000mg a day instead of 1500mg or just give it more time?

Aiy! 2 weeks? Yeah, way more time.

I wasnt sure lol thanks! I know when i tried a bottle of the herbal formula available at GNC about a year ago i had nice achy boobs that where showing some swelling within just a couple weeks. I just didnt like all the other side effects from all the herbs so i quit. This is my first time ive used the BO and been really serious about NBE. Still trying to figure out how its gonna effect me.

I don't get tingles at all, really. I used to get a few but only when noogling. But I've had some results anyway.

I've been on BO for three months and I haven't felt anything. Not getting any results, either.... hopefully it all just takes some time.

I am also on Swansons, and have been on it for about a week. I felt major soreness in the first few days plus headaches and now those all went away. I am doing the same dose as you. I am curious as to see if it will really work or not. I am trying to avoid buying the really expensive BB.

Did you two start low and ramp up? I've heard some people grow on a lower dose.

I started on twice a day- AM and PM and recently threw in an afternoon dose.

(14-02-2014, 09:47 PM)prettylily Wrote:  Did you two start low and ramp up? I've heard some people grow on a lower dose.

No, i started out at 1500mg a day. I am just a little impatient maybe. Im hoping the BO will eventually kick in. I seemed to respond well to the herbs so maybe the BO just needs more time. The herbs upset my digestion and gave me horrible acne along w the growth and swelling though, so i'd rather not go back to them.

(14-02-2014, 09:04 PM)princessbunnybee Wrote:  I am also on Swansons, and have been on it for about a week. I felt major soreness in the first few days plus headaches and now those all went away. I am doing the same dose as you. I am curious as to see if it will really work or not. I am trying to avoid buying the really expensive BB.

...There is also Ultra Breast, which is not much more expensive than Sawnson's when you do the math of $$ per mg of BO. Buy through medplex.net though, that is where you get the best price for Ultra Breast.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon