Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Concordat's boobie program

Goal: I don't really mind what size they are and would be very happy with small boobs. I pretty much hate my boobs, they're not a nice shape at all and very saggy. They're going to get saggier as I lose weight and they get smaller (as you can see I'm very chubby). So this is pretty much damage control

Currently I will be:

- Massaging them daily (tigerlilly)
- Scrubbing them for a few minutes every few days
- Lifting heavy weights (bench press)
- Eating clean and maybe trying chicken feet soup if my family don't object

So here's my 'before' state

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(04-02-2014, 05:54 PM)concordat Wrote:  Age: 21
Goal: I don't really mind what size they are and would be very happy with small boobs. I pretty much hate my boobs, they're not a nice shape at all and very saggy. They're going to get saggier as I lose weight and they get smaller (as you can see I'm very chubby). So this is pretty much damage control

Currently I will be:

Really??? THAT'S very chubby???? I wouldn't call that anything more than slightly overweight!! Hell, I look like I'm at least 7 months pregnant and I'm still called thin!
Your tits ARE a bit saggy, so much more so-looking in the second picture, but not that bad looking in the first!
Good luck with your program, hun! :-)

(04-02-2014, 07:45 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Really??? THAT'S very chubby???? I wouldn't call that anything more than slightly overweight!! Hell, I look like I'm at least 7 months pregnant and I'm still called thin!
Your tits ARE a bit saggy, so much more so-looking in the second picture, but not that bad looking in the first!

Thanks for trying to make me feel better Smile

(04-02-2014, 10:28 PM)concordat Wrote:  
(04-02-2014, 07:45 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Really??? THAT'S very chubby???? I wouldn't call that anything more than slightly overweight!! Hell, I look like I'm at least 7 months pregnant and I'm still called thin!

Thanks for trying to make me feel better Smile
You're quite welcome, hun, but it's not just to make you feel better, it's true!! :-)
I know this girl who was skinny as a stick and she considered herself to be a fat hog!! Girls just take being slightly overweight WAY too seriously!! Those women you look at in magazines all day are airbrushed or Photoshopped to look that way!! YOU are real, THEY are NOT!! I can see that you might be a FEW pounds overweight, but nothing to get excited over. Take up swimming, power-walking, jogging or running and those extra pounds should melt away in no time.
Take care, hun!!

(04-02-2014, 05:54 PM)concordat Wrote:  Age: 21

Currently I will be:

Holy mosy !! You got lovely boobies . Even if you loose weight you still have nice boobies . You could do breast massage to firm them up , but your bench press will do that.

Your breasts are so pretty! Try not to lose weight too fast to give your skin a chance to stretch back.

I agree, you have amazing breasts. Just massage up top A LOT and this will help lift them. And you are not that big, just a tad overweight. Nothing to fret over. You look beautiful.

You're all such lovely people, thank you, good luck with your endeavours too

I'm going to add chi rotations in the morning and maybe some Japanese massages too

'Lovely Jubblies' from Lush looks like a good moisturiser, I'll try using that and report back on that, in case there's anyone else reading this who wants firmer bewbs

You look good, and you are not chubby, I would say curvy! I think a lot of massage will work well for you. Chicken feet soup is unnecessary in my opinion!

Alright first update.

I wasn't serious enough and didn't lose weight (I'll try to be more serious about that now)

And my breasts haven't really changed shape much, but they did grow...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon