Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Boobie Batter: ratio between carrier oil and extracts?

Hi everyone!

I'm trying to create a boobie batter for my mom and me. I purchased a bottle of fenugreek extract (dry herb/menstruum - 1:2.5) and a bottle of saw palmetto (the bottle says it provides 320 mg fatty acids from Saw Palmetto per day). For carrier oils I have EVOO, coconut oil, flaxseed oil, sweet almond oil, jojoba oil, sesame seed oil, and grape seed oil.

I've tried to look up a formula for boobie batter that gives how much extract per specific amount of carrier oil, but my quest has come up nil...I don't want to add too much extract because I don't want my mom to stall or totally screw up her hormones (I'm not sure I want my boobie batter to contain any herbs in it).

Could anybody recommend how many drops of each extract I could add to a specific amount of carrier oil (and perhaps recommend a carrier oil out of the ones I listed, please? -- I think I'm leaning towards a flaxseed/coconut mix or an EVOO/flaxseed mix)

I made a boobie cream (3.5 oz) and added 30 drops of fenugreek extract. I am sure you can add more, but the fenugreek smells really bad.

Thank you so much Peggy!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon