Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Should i put a few pounds on aswell as massage??

Hey im nat im new on here, ive read a lot about massaging breasts for growth and it seems a lot of people have had success and others haven't! Im not sure what my cupsize is as I fit in a 32c but my boobs sometimes hang out of this 32 c bra I have so I tried a 34c and theres a small gap so maybe I am between sizes?? or im a small 34c I don't know :/ Anyway was wondering if I should put a few pounds on and see if it makes me a full 34c before trying massage as ive put some weight on already because I was very thin before and my boobs have got bigger! And what massage techniques are the best??? SmilethanksSmile

Well to go up band size is impossible without weight gain really because it means having a bigger back have you tried a 32d is more likely to fit if you wear a 32
Since you seem confused what are your actual measurements?
If your under weight then weight gain is a good idea otherwise it will only help if you want to be bigger.

last time I measured myself I was 29 under and 34 over. Yeah I might try a 32d actually, thanks I didn't think of that lool silly me!!

That's a good choice. So is a 30DD if you go to a store that carries smaller band sizes:

http://www.biggerbras.com/guides-fitting...orks.shtml

After gaining some winter weight I kept wearing the same bras and they were squishing me which moved some of my breast tissue towards my back. I started using a suction/pump device. Shortly after the fat migrated back into my breasts where it belongs Smile Now I'm wearing the right size bra and wow what a difference! Play around with different brands and styles to find what fits you best. The right fitting bra makes such a difference.

Keep your weight within a healthy range. You shouldn't have to adjust it to find the right bra Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon