Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fenugreek, maca and vitex.. Help!

Hi, i also wanted to try maca for butt enhancement.

I read from one of thr threads on here that Spearmint does a better job than SP in lowering testosterone.

(05-02-2014, 10:48 AM)Koko Wrote:  Hi, i also wanted to try maca for butt enhancement.

I read from one of thr threads on here that Spearmint does a better job than SP in lowering testosterone.

That is according to research done by lotus . Jenna had good response with spearmint

Try it out and let me know how it goes with you. I'm planning on getting saw palmetto and start taking it next month.

So I'm becoming boob paranoid, like one day my boobs are looking like they're growing and swollen but other days like today they seem smaller yet fuller... Is this normal? Or maybe it was always like that and I just never paid attention.
I'm always scared I'm doing something wrong, I don't want them to shrink!!
Hopefully things start looking better soon

(05-02-2014, 08:24 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  Try it out and let me know how it goes with you. I'm planning on getting saw palmetto and start taking it next month.

So I'm becoming boob paranoid, like one day my boobs are looking like they're growing and swollen but other days like today they seem smaller yet fuller... Is this normal? Or maybe it was always like that and I just never paid attention.

They will look different according to your period . Daily differential is perception

(05-02-2014, 12:43 PM)myboobs Wrote:  
(05-02-2014, 10:48 AM)Koko Wrote:  Hi, i also wanted to try maca for butt enhancement.

That is according to research done by lotus . Jenna had good response with spearmint

....and Abi, my go-to girl. I don't even know who Jenna is, but countless people on this forum have had great results with Spearmint. You can see the explanation for why Spearmint works and SP really isn't a good choice for most women on my bust page post #92 of my bust thread. So Koko is spot on.

As far as taking maca for your butt and then SP to lower testosterone... I guess I am a little confused... do you know why you are taking maca (in other words, do you know how it is supposed to increase the size of your butt)? And, as mentioned above, you can take SP, it won't hurt, but if you want to lower your Testosterone levels there are better ways to do it...

(05-02-2014, 08:24 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  So I'm becoming boob paranoid, like one day my boobs are looking like they're growing and swollen but other days like today they seem smaller yet fuller... Is this normal? Or maybe it was always like that and I just never paid attention.

Don't think about your boobs too much, or you will go mad! It is difficult not to at the beginning, but eventually it becomes easier to do Wink And yes that is completely normal. The fact that they are swollen some days is a good sign! The breasts usually grows in spurts and will swell and deflate, swell, and deflate, but graaaadually grows. Nothing to worry about!

(06-02-2014, 07:42 AM)timarie Wrote:  
(05-02-2014, 12:43 PM)myboobs Wrote:  

....and Abi, my go-to girl. I don't even know who Jenna is, but countless people on this forum have had great results with Spearmint. You can see the explanation for why Spearmint works and SP really isn't a good choice for most women on my bust page post #92 of my bust thread. So Koko is spot on.

As far as taking maca for your butt and then SP to lower testosterone... I guess I am a little confused... do you know why you are taking maca (in other words, do you know how it is supposed to increase the size of your butt)? And, as mentioned above, you can take SP, it won't hurt, but if you want to lower your Testosterone levels there are better ways to do it...

(05-02-2014, 08:24 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  So I'm becoming boob paranoid, like one day my boobs are looking like they're growing and swollen but other days like today they seem smaller yet fuller... Is this normal? Or maybe it was always like that and I just never paid attention.

Don't think about your boobs too much, or you will go mad! It is difficult not to at the beginning, but eventually it becomes easier to do Wink And yes that is completely normal. The fact that they are swollen some days is a good sign! The breasts usually grows in spurts and will swell and deflate, swell, and deflate, but graaaadually grows. Nothing to worry about!

I am equally confused by what I just said lol so I take it back, have my midterms at the moment so can't research properly. I finished 1st month of taking maca and now will stop since I'm really hating the acne. Will just stick to PC cream during my luteal phase and massaging with flaxseed oil till I can reserach properly before I introduce another herb.

I have to say you have a killer body!! I want your asssss and abs!!! (Not in a perverted way hehe) I've been working out my lower body a lot but with light weights, need to start lifting heavy to get a bigger butt.
I don't get how you're saying you have a pear shaped body because you don't look it at all, I feel like we have similar shapes. I don't think I have a pear shaped body because I gain weight all over and not a specific area and my legs are slim. Would it be okay if I PM with pictures and some questions?
I have been reading your threads and I'm almost done with reading both the busy and butt increase but it's taking me ages to read all of it because of my exams.

So I just got my period and the weird thing so far no cramps! Didn't even feel it when I got it which is definitely a first for me. Will see what happens later on today and tomorrow. It's 7 days early, which brings my cycle to 22 days since I started Maca and PC(only on luteal phase). My boobs are swollen but they're usually much more swollen than this before I get my period.... Quite confuse about what's happening. This definitely explains the acne though, will see if it clears soon.

(07-02-2014, 10:06 AM)AquaArab Wrote:  I am equally confused by what I just said lol so I take it back, have my midterms at the moment so can't research properly. I finished 1st month of taking maca and now will stop since I'm really hating the acne. Will just stick to PC cream during my luteal phase and massaging with flaxseed oil till I can reserach properly before I introduce another herb.

I have to say you have a killer body!! I want your asssss and abs!!! (Not in a perverted way hehe) I've been working out my lower body a lot but with light weights, need to start lifting heavy to get a bigger butt.
I don't get how you're saying you have a pear shaped body because you don't look it at all, I feel like we have similar shapes. I don't think I have a pear shaped body because I gain weight all over and not a specific area and my legs are slim. Would it be okay if I PM with pictures and some questions?
I have been reading your threads and I'm almost done with reading both the busy and butt increase but it's taking me ages to read all of it because of my exams.

Hey girl!

Thanks!! Blush My body fluctuates quite a bit depending on what is going on in my life (like right now, I have only exercised once in the past two months... the first month was because of really bad weather, and the second month now is cram time preparation for school and travel!), as you might see in all my pics sometimes I am fuller, sometimes I am leaner. And I am fuller when I exercise--had to clarify that 'cause most people get it the other way around).

If you have slim legs, you definitely are NOT a pear! And yes, I agree, those threads are long and it is really difficult to keep up with anyone's program on here. You most certainly may PM me with photos and questions Smile

As for your cramp relief, I have read before that some people take maca for menstrual relief (which, I assume means cramps!), so maybe it is that! We'll find out though, for sure, after you've been off it for a while.

My period was only 5 days long this time and very light, as opposed to 6-7.
This is the first time my boobs aren't deflected after my period, it's actually bigger and heavier! I definitely feel like they grew so will wait a few more days and take pictures.

I stopped taking maca though because of the acne but since I think they're growing, should I start taking it again? Stick to the same program since it's working?

(12-02-2014, 09:47 AM)AquaArab Wrote:  My period was only 5 days long this time and very light, as opposed to 6-7.
This is the first time my boobs aren't deflected after my period, it's actually bigger and heavier! I definitely feel like they grew so will wait a few more days and take pictures.

I stopped taking maca though because of the acne but since I think they're growing, should I start taking it again? Stick to the same program since it's working?
you going to update us wi pics ? Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon