Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fenugreek, maca and vitex.. Help!

(27-12-2014, 11:26 PM)AquaA Wrote:  Okay so I;m expecting my period any day now so I''m at the end of my luteal phase but I have major swelling! for the first time i measure exactly 36 inches! Will see what happens after my period, fingers crossed it stays!

Ive been taking 500mg of Fenugreek in follicule and 3000mg in luteal. PC and 500mg of maca in luteal with 2000mg MSM throughout. So far no side effects that I can note other than mild pms along with mild breakouts. OHH & the smelly body odor!
Planning on upping my fenugreek dose next cycle to 2000mg day 5 to 10 then 3000mg day 16 to 28.

I will finish my Fenugreek bottles by the next cycle but so far its been working for me. Problem is I feel like my boobs might be mildly tuberous and its getting more obvious the bigger they get so I'm considering switching to Swansons BO when I'm done with these bottles.
Im still indecisive about it, should I stick to this program a bit longer and try to get as much growth out of it or should I switch to BO in hopes that I will grow and that it will help the mild deformity? I really feel like BO would work for me since my estrogen levels have been previously high and I'm almost deficient in progesterone (without the help of a PC).
Would also love to start noogling but unfortunately in the country I'm now residing its impossible to get it cleared through customs. Have to wait till I travel for that.
Planning on taking a mini break after the 3 month mark, Milk thistle, dandelion root and DIM plus for 2 weeks.

Any advise would be greatly appreciated. BO or stick to fenugreek for a few months?

OH you reminded/inspired me that I forgot to take the pc cream. Im on day 10 of my cycle so I guess its the right time to take it?? I got DIM too but haven't taken any.

Still cant believe you cant get hold of a noggleberry, its a plastic contraption for crying out loud, what do they think you're planning on doing with it!!! Huh - world domination... Dodgy

36 is awesome! Swelling or not, oh how I dream to be 36!

(27-12-2014, 11:38 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Still cant believe you cant get hold of a noggleberry, its a plastic contraption for crying out loud, what do they think you're planning on doing with it!!! Huh - world domination... Dodgy

Hahahaha! YES! We shall rule the world with our plastic domes! Big Grin

They don't want us to have big boobs because they know we will rule all of them! & the patriarch continues...

It's not just that I measure half an inch more, I look so much fuller. Pleaseeee boobs don't get smaller after my period

Yeah day 10 is good for PC or you can wait till the day after you ovulate so that you'd be taking it in luteal.

I'm going to start meditating on this, to BO or to fenugreek? That is my self reflection question for the month. And will wait for my body to answer me.

I just got my period, it was quite late, had a 34 days cycle. HORRIBLE CRAMPS! Decided I'm sticking to Fenugreek for another cycle then switching to BO. Found an online store that sells Sawnsons BO for a good price, cheaper than ordering more fenugreek so I'm taking that as a sign. I'm also working on losing my stubborn belly fat, I'm working out like crazy and trying to improve my diet but decided to add CLA (and drinking green tea) to help the weight loss.

Follicular
Fenugreek 3000mg days 6-14
Maca 500mg days 9-14
MSM 1000mg throughout
Vitamin C 500mg
CLA 2500mg

Luteal
Fenugreek 3000mg days 16-30
Maca 1000mg days 16-23
3000mg days 24-30
PC days 16-30
MSM 1000mg throughout
Vitamin C 500mg
CLA 2500mg

I like to give my body a rest when I'm ovulating and when I'm on my period so I go off all supplements.

After this cycle, I'm doing a mini cleanse of Milk thistle, DIM and dandelion root then starting Swanson's BO with Bovine collagen, MSM and PC. I cant find much information about taking DIM with BO, I read all the posts on here (and the site) regarding it, doesn't provide much details. Anyone tried it or can provide me with links that can help my research?

WARNING!
One of fenugreeks side effects is blood thinning. I've been noticing recently that I keep getting bruises and scratches so easily. I'm covered in cuts and they bleed for quite a bit before they start to clog. Going to take high doses of calcium and zinc to thicken the blood and lower my fenugreek dose to 1500mg instead of 3000mg then next cycle switching to BO.

(13-01-2015, 11:31 PM)AquaA Wrote:  WARNING!
One of fenugreeks side effects is blood thinning. I've been noticing recently that I keep getting bruises and scratches so easily. I'm covered in cuts and they bleed for quite a bit before they start to clog. Going to take high doses of calcium and zinc to thicken the blood and lower my fenugreek dose to 1500mg instead of 3000mg then next cycle switching to BO.
That explains my black and blue legs!!

How much fenugreek are you taking, Ella? You should lower your dose and add calcium and zinc, helps thicken the blood.
So I fainted yesterday even tho I lowered my FG dose but I'm guessing my system is overloaded. Stopping for a couple of days then starting again with a lower dose till this cycle ends. Boobs are looking great and so full though

(16-01-2015, 05:33 PM)AquaA Wrote:  How much fenugreek are you taking, Ella? You should lower your dose and add calcium and zinc, helps thicken the blood.
So I fainted yesterday even tho I lowered my FG dose but I'm guessing my system is overloaded. Stopping for a couple of days then starting again with a lower dose till this cycle ends. Boobs are looking great and so full though

Im taking no more than 1.5grams per day. Careful not to take too much calcium, not good for the heart so they say.
I swear though as a combo with my superfoods etc I should be getting enough calcium and zinc with any luck. Im also taking nattikonaise every couple of days which I THINK also thins the blood.

Sorry you fainted, that would have been scary!

(16-01-2015, 07:46 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(16-01-2015, 05:33 PM)AquaA Wrote:  How much fenugreek are you taking, Ella? You should lower your dose and add calcium and zinc, helps thicken the blood.

Im taking no more than 1.5grams per day. Careful not to take too much calcium, not good for the heart so they say.
I swear though as a combo with my superfoods etc I should be getting enough calcium and zinc with any luck. Im also taking nattikonaise every couple of days which I THINK also thins the blood.

Sorry you fainted, that would have been scary!

Never take calcium tablets . Best for calcium is to deep fry fish bones and drink them to powder . Take 1/2 teaspoonful a day . Yor body can easily absorb that without any side effects .

(16-01-2015, 11:49 PM)myboobs Wrote:  Never take calcium tablets . Best for calcium is to deep fry fish bones and drink them to powder . Take 1/2 teaspoonful a day . Your body can easily absorb that without any side effects .

They make pills that are similar to that: calcium hydroxyapatite. They don't raise blood calcium as much as old-school supplements, yet are at least as good at building bone. (Spikes in blood calcium from supplements are suspected of causing hardening of the arteries.)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon