Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My new program

(07-02-2014, 02:45 AM)jaybee11 Wrote:  Oh! Where do you get your sheep placenta from?
I actually got my cycling idea from the website you mentioned. But I thought you're supposed to heighten estrogen in follicular since it's naturally higher in that phase hence the pm during then. Well there's endless combinations of programs and the key is to find what works for each person....needle in the haystack!!

Your right there are endless combinations, just see what works for you! I shop for most of my items on ebay!

(03-02-2014, 06:13 AM)Lil dreamer Wrote:  There is a very helpful site that explains pm, Bo, herbs, and pumps and suggest the brands that they have seen to be the best. The site is mustgrowbust.com

I think it will help clear up some confusion Smile. Good luck!

Thanks! I've already checked out that site a while ago as well as the other one mentioned, which I where I got my ideas to cycle..

So, some ideas I wanted to share..I feel like I need to try suppressing my androgens a bit with saw palmetto again as well as with spearmint tea. I would take SP all month even with PM since it won't compete with it because it's not estrogenic. Does anyone else do this? I will confirm this soon with my hormone panel but I think my estrogen may be within a normal-low range, testosterone slightly high and progesterone slightly low. I'm basing this on my symptoms and body type mostly. I'm waiting for my PC to come in the mail to incorporate in luteal. I have severe PMS in the way of awful crankiness, bloating, and cravings, and I spot for a few days before getting a full period. Isn't that a sign of low progesterone? With all this hormonal tweaking I'm attempting does anyone think I should add something that doesn't necessarily affect any particular hormone but helps to achieve an overall hormonal balance? Just to insure that I don't go overboard in any direction? Any suggestions?
I don't know how long I can keep up the spearmint tea even though I'm only having one cup a day, I'm getting huge headaches!
Oh and one more thing, is it true green tea raises testosterone? I am a green tea addict and the thought of that breaks my heart.
Lots of questions! I'm so grateful for everyone's input.

Currently taking:

During follicular, first 15 days:

- PM Nature's Answer (with DIM, still considering switching to pure PM but can't decide on brand)

During luteal, next 15 days:

- Breast Actives - ingredients seem to be a little low/capsule so I'm thinking of adding a few separately in addition but haven't yet. I'm curious as to why it doesn't contain SP.

All month:
- SP only once/day for now since I'm prone to bloating and other fun stuff
- Hyaluronic Acid 2x/day
- Neocell Collagen I+III 2x/day
- L-Tyrosine 2/day
- Now brand IGF-1 spray 1/day
- omega 3 fish oil 2x2/day
- probiotic 1/day
- multi vit/d/zinc citrate/alpha lipoic acid/vitamin c

I will be adding lamb placenta soon.

I started PC today, Biovea brand. Does anyone have any experience with Biovea's progesterone cream? Some reasoning behind choosing to use PC: oily skin/congested pores, hair loss, spotting for a few days before starting period, crazy cranky pms - all signs of low progesterone. I'm curious to see if it helps in any way at all to balance things out.
However, I also started SP at around the same time for pretty much the same reasons and to lower androgens so I won't know which would actually be helping but I don't think it hurts to use both..

I requested a copy of my blood work results from my doctor today in hopes of getting my hormone panel to analyze - and discovered that my hormones weren't even tested. I'm so disappointed, I thought it was included in routine blood work, well it used to be in the past anyway. I'm considering going to a naturopathic doctor to get the hormones tested. I mean I DO have a rough idea of where I'm at and I think it's safe to say I have higher androgens and lower progesterone though I'm not too sure where that leaves my estrogens. Probably lower as a result of the other two.

One more thing - I'm experiencing severe and painful bloating and I'm worried it's the herbs in Breast Actives. I really hope it isn't but now I might have to come up with a back up plan of something to replace it if I have to! Any ideas? What else can I use in luteal to cycle with PM in follicular? BO? I don't think all the BA ingredients are problematic, I think the FG might be the culprit. Should I take all the other BA ingredients separately then?

Thanks!

I wish I didn't create a new thread for my new program and that I just continued on my original thread because the context and background is lost. Maybe I should copy and paste some of it here in case anyone is going through this and knows nothing about my body type/situation...

Post a link! Smile

Good idea. And there we go, a link to my original program to give you guy my history:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=14292

Thanks!

Current stats:

Overbust:32
Underbust: 31
Bust: 30 (A)
Hips: 33
Waist: 27
Butt: 35
Weight: 125 lbs
Height: 5'5" 165cm
Breastfed 2 children

I would love to find someone with similar stats/body type as myself (no hips, boyish figure, on the lean, athletic side) to learn what has and hasn't worked for them.

Other charat

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon