Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

No period and PM?

So I've researched a little on PM and thought hey, I should try it! Then I realized it is kind of based around your cycle/period. But how do I take it accordingly if I don't get a period? Would it be harmful to just take it daily?

Side note: I am not a 9yr old, I'm on the Mirena IUD....causing me to lose my period. lol Big Grin

I can't find information anywhere on this! I don't want to take it if it'll counteract my IUD or give me horrible sideeffects. AngryHuh

I haven't posted anything yet but I've been reading alot on NBE for sometime, I'm shy. I'm on the Depo Provera shot which is alot like Mirena IUD. They are both progesterone birth control methods. I don't get periods either so I take my PM daily all month long. Start off low and work your way up. Its only been a month and I've gained just under a inch in size. I actually think this is because of the mix of my BC and PM.

I ment progestin BC

Thank you so much for the feedback! I'm glad to here someone is experimenting with the two. I knew I couldn't be the only one. Lol

Check out BonitaDD. She had great growth on a progestin BC, without cycling her PM.

Will do! Thanks again!

Mirenas hormones(progesterone) stay centralized in the uterus so you should be able to take PM everyday without a problem. In addition the body won't get pregnant(or shouldn't) when there is something in the uterus to prevent fertilizing another baby when there's already one in the womb.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon