Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogling "hip dips"

Wink 

So this may sound odd, but I have been Noogling my hip dips. One of my hips goes in more than the other. So I have been doing this one more. It's actually the same side as my smaller breast too Sad talk about your bad side lol. Anyway I will track my progress, if any here. I have the regular noogleberry system, no airlock. With medium domes. Large May work better depending on your hips. It is a little difficult to get suction in the front as I don't have enough fat there (obviously) lol.
What I do is,
Quick hip workout- around the worlds and side leg raises with ankle weights.
Apply volufiline cream that I have added dimethyl isosorbide sp? ( it increases absorption of topical products).
Then apply flax seed oil to noogle with.
If any of you beautiful people have the dreaded hip dips, try it with me!
So far I have gotten a little swelling. I can't hold for long though. It seems to turn purple fast.
Wish me luckSmile
-Lilly

Sounds interesting let us know how it goes!

Personally I think the science will work on anything you want to enlarge.... too bad there wasn't something like it for reducing areas! lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon