Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What is YOUR Noogleberry schedule?

Ok, so since I've gotten serious about it, I have been noogling everyday for 1-1.5 hours with the pump and release method. I've been skipping one day a week (sometimes...) to give my body a break I guess.

I'm just wondering what all your methods and schedules are. Some people use them every other day, some every day, some for 4 hours a day, some for 30 min... etc...

I know everybody writes about it in their threads, but I thought it's be cool to have it all on one page.

And also, how do you feel it has contributed to your growth?

I kinda think maybe I should do an every other day thing, it might be more successful, but I'm so obsessed with it that every time I say I'm going to skip, I'm like... NAAAAHHH. haha. Plus it says so in the instructions and I usually follow the rules. Rolleyes

[

I feel best when doing 1- 2 hrs every other day, pump n hold/pump n release. No teal schedule but typically in the mornings. If I do it daily, I get squishy and not the best swelling. I feel like it promotes prolactin and if that's true, it competes with my progesterone levels And I don't make much as it is naturally, so i don't do it daily (with the exception of after my fast -short term use).

quote='MzHoney' pid='94173' dateline='1389029055']
Ok, so since I've gotten serious about it, I have been noogling everyday for 1-1.5 hours with the pump and release method. I've been skipping one day a week (sometimes...) to give my body a break I guess.

I'm just wondering what all your methods and schedules are. Some people use them every other day, some every day, some for 4 hours a day, some for 30 min... etc...

I know everybody writes about it in their threads, but I thought it's be cool to have it all on one page.

And also, how do you feel it has contributed to your growth?

I kinda think maybe I should do an every other day thing, it might be more successful, but I'm so obsessed with it that every time I say I'm going to skip, I'm like... NAAAAHHH. haha. Plus it says so in the instructions and I usually follow the rules. Rolleyes

[/quote]

I noogle when I can which really fluctuates each week! Total, I would say I noogle 4-5 days a week and off and on throughout those days. I will noogle for 5-15 minutes, then release and massage with a great, oily butter I've made. Then noogle again. I take a ton of breaks throughout the day.

I'm not really taking supplements so I attribute my growth to noogling. I started off in March as an asymetrical 34A and am now spilling out of my 34C with far more symmetrical breasts than I started with. I have ordered another 34C bra to confirm whether or not I really am this large so will get back to you all!

I pump since only 10 days, so not much experience here. I pump always when I have privacy, which does not happen very often! Since I have my pump I used it 20-40 minutes per day. There were only two days where I had a lot of time to pump, one time it was almost 2 hours and yesterday 2,5 hours.

I pump and hold, so I do it whenever I'm watching tv or reading. Whenever I don't really have to move.

I usually pump for an hour in the morning before I go to work and half hour in the evening.... 5 to 6 days a week.... and I vary between pump and hold and constant pressure depending on how I'm felling that day..... In my opinion pumping hasn't contributed to my growth.... its the sole reason I have grown... or 90% of the reason..

(06-01-2014, 09:43 PM)Karren Wrote:  I usually pump for an hour in the morning before I go to work and half hour in the evening.... 5 to 6 days a week.... and I vary between pump and hold and constant pressure depending on how I'm felling that day..... In my opinion pumping hasn't contributed to my growth.... its the sole reason I have grown... or 90% of the reason..

@Karre, have you gone 3-4 months with out pumping? If so, have they gone down some?

Last year I did take 4 months off during the summer.... and they didn't go down at all.... if they did it wasn't noticeable. When I pump I get initial swelling but that goes away in a few hours... stays the same over days I don't pump.... I started back up last fall and haven't taken a break yet... probably in the spring....

That's great to know! I know EXACTLY what you mean... I can tell my real size on that very day I pump. It goes down in a matter of a few hours. I haven't really been one hold onto swelling for the whole day.

Comforting that I'm not the only one. I noticed over all this time in nbe, I'm really able to fill my large dome up much more no matter if I'm growing or not.

they should put graduations on the domes so you can track your increases!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon