Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello everyone!

Smile 

Some background first.
I first encountered NBE during my search to fix my hormone levels.
The past year I started to get male pattern chin hairs of the really coarse type.
I went and had my hormones tested and it came back that my testosterone levels were higher than they should be.
I try to do as much naturally as I can so I started looking for a solution.
Research into different herbs led me to this site.
Over the past month I have been reading as much as I can here and am excited by the success stories and the possibilities.
Now I know the benefits of breast massage and oils as well as herbs.
It seems like the NBE program could be used to help with my hormone levels with the side benefit of possible breast growth!
I have been taking SP and FG for around 3 weeks now as well as doing lymph massage and breast growth massage.
I just opened my first shipment of PM and plan to start soon.
( Thanks for keeping up! )

Now my questions.

My original health need was to deal with my chin hair growth. Has anyone doing NBE had chin hair problems and did any part of your NBE program help with it?

I see conflicting info on when to take PM. Is there a set way to take it, or is it really just on a per person basis?

Some additional info:
I eat healthy-exercise- have kids (done)- and drink one cup of coffee a day.I also do not wear a bra but maybe once or twice a week.

Thank you for all the help this forum has already been!
I look forward to sharing my progress with you.

Mara
Starting Point: December 2013 - 36B
First Goal: 36C

(31-12-2013, 05:43 PM)Mara Wrote:  Some background first.
I first encountered NBE during my search to fix my hormone levels.
The past year I started to get male pattern chin hairs of the really coarse type.
I went and had my hormones tested and it came back that my testosterone levels were higher than they should be.
I try to do as much naturally as I can so I started looking for a solution.
Research into different herbs led me to this site.
Over the past month I have been reading as much as I can here and am excited by the success stories and the possibilities.
Now I know the benefits of breast massage and oils as well as herbs.
It seems like the NBE program could be used to help with my hormone levels with the side benefit of possible breast growth!
I have been taking SP and FG for around 3 weeks now as well as doing lymph massage and breast growth massage.
I just opened my first shipment of PM and plan to start soon.
( Thanks for keeping up! )

Now my questions.

My original health need was to deal with my chin hair growth. Has anyone doing NBE had chin hair problems and did any part of your NBE program help with it?

I see conflicting info on when to take PM. Is there a set way to take it, or is it really just on a per person basis?

Some additional info:
I eat healthy-exercise- have kids (done)- and drink one cup of coffee a day.I also do not wear a bra but maybe once or twice a week.

Thank you for all the help this forum has already been!
I look forward to sharing my progress with you.

Mara
Welcome newbie Smile I do believe women who take PM go by their cycle. .more info on the site . Us men don't have to worry about cycles.

As far as taking the PM...
I have read around the site and know that I am not going to take it all month long. I intend to take the 15 day break while still using FG and SP.
The thing I can not figure out is, if the time I should take the PM is during or before my period. Any thoughts?

I also took before pics yesterday and have stashed them for now.Blush I hope they well help me see some change in the coming months.Shy

This site remains an encouragement for me, thanks everyone!

So I have decided to start the PM at the start of my next cycle.
Should I stop taking the Fenugreek during the time I take the PM?
I know I have to keep taking the SP.
Also, how many mg of the SP should I work up to?
Thanks for all the help!
Once I get this all settled I will start a thread in the Programs forum.

Mara

(06-01-2014, 04:02 PM)Mara Wrote:  So I have decided to start the PM at the start of my next cycle.
Should I stop taking the Fenugreek during the time I take the PM?
I know I have to keep taking the SP.
Also, how many mg of the SP should I work up to?
Thanks for all the help!
Once I get this all settled I will start a thread in the Programs forum.

Mara

u can keep taking FG but PM i believe you have to take according to your cycle.
with PM start low dose for your body to get used to it than increase gradually

thanks for the help.
I have pills that are 350mg and intend to start at one per day during the first part of my cycle.
If that seems to work I will stick with it until I feel I need to increase the mg per day.
I will also try continuing the FG while I am on the PM.
I know I am asking questions, but I am also reading the forums still, a lot!
Pretty soon I should have my first program lined up! Yeah!

(06-01-2014, 08:56 PM)Mara Wrote:  thanks for the help.
I have pills that are 350mg and intend to start at one per day during the first part of my cycle.
If that seems to work I will stick with it until I feel I need to increase the mg per day.
I will also try continuing the FG while I am on the PM.
I know I am asking questions, but I am also reading the forums still, a lot!
Pretty soon I should have my first program lined up! Yeah!

Best luck for your journey Smile

I take my PM starting first day of period for 2 weeks.
I've read on these forums that FG is slightly estrogenic, so it may fight for dominance with the PM. I did take the FG in the same cycle as PM, but have since stopped doing so and only take the FG when Im not on PM.

But there are so many ladies on here who have much more knowledge about the herbs functioning together. Check out the program pages, and read them til your eyes bleed.

Hope I've been helpful!
Oh. Ps. Little tip about another thing to help with body hair (I haven't seen changes yet, but I do get less chin hairs less often now).. Try drinking organic Spearmint tea. Two cups a day. I'm flaky with mine, but like I said, the volume and frequency of my chin hairs has decreased.

Happy growing!

caitemh-
Thanks for the tips. I am still reading up on things as much as I can!

Hi All!!!iam here!

I hope to make some good friends soon.
Iam currently from Pakistan..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon