Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My NBE Journey

(02-01-2014, 07:13 PM)roseblossom Wrote:  Don't know what to say about the headaches, that may be related to the herbs. If you are straining your neck or shoulders while massaging, that might lead to a headache... try to be aware of all your muscles while you are massaging.

I have never had a headache due to massage. If anything, it has relieved headaches.

I've never experienced any tingling either, just tenderness. But everyone is different! Be careful of rubbing too aggressively as well, you can hurt your boobs. I did that at first, and learned to be a little gentler with time. Tongue You will get a feel for it after a while. I usually start out (first 100 strokes) with a gentle massage to warm up my breasts, and then I massage a little more vigorously for the remaining 200 strokes.

I don't think that the headaches are from the massage. They don't generally come around the time I massage. I think it might be the progesterone. I really appreciate your tips. I was a little unsure about how much pressure so I have been trying to use a consistent medium pressure. I will try to lighten it up some. I do about the same number of strokes though. Do you use female deer or do you use any other techniques?

(02-01-2014, 10:48 PM)myboobs Wrote:  
(02-01-2014, 07:13 PM)roseblossom Wrote:  
(02-01-2014, 03:52 PM)MsIttyBitty Wrote:  I am experiencing some headaches and I get a bit of tingling when I massage. I am hoping the headaches are just me adjusting to the herbs... They aren't too bad. And the tingling, it is too early to tell, but I will take it as a good sign of things to come!

Don't know what to say about the headaches, that may be related to the herbs. If you are straining your neck or shoulders while massaging, that might lead to a headache... try to be aware of all your muscles while you are massaging.

I have never had a headache due to massage. If anything, it has relieved headaches.

I've never experienced any tingling either, just tenderness. But everyone is different! Be careful of rubbing too aggressively as well, you can hurt your boobs. I did that at first, and learned to be a little gentler with time. Tongue You will get a feel for it after a while. I usually start out (first 100 strokes) with a gentle massage to warm up my breasts, and then I massage a little more vigorously for the remaining 200 strokes.

300 strokes !! How long does that take you ? :O

I generally do about 300 strokes as well, with 50 more on my right side because it is a bit smaller. Sometimes a little more. I massage for about 20 to 30 minutes in the morning and then again in the evening. =D

(03-01-2014, 02:25 AM)MsIttyBitty Wrote:  
(02-01-2014, 10:48 PM)myboobs Wrote:  [quote='roseblossom' pid='93543' dateline='1388686426']
[quote='MsIttyBitty' pid='93526' dateline='1388674368']
I am experiencing some headaches and I get a bit of tingling when I massage. I am hoping the headaches are just me adjusting to the herbs... They aren't too bad. And the tingling, it is too early to tell, but I will take it as a good sign of things to come!

Don't know what to say about the headaches, that may be related to the herbs. If you are straining your neck or shoulders while massaging, that might lead to a headache... try to be aware of all your muscles while you are massaging.

I've never experienced any tingling either, just tenderness. But everyone is different! Be careful of rubbing too aggressively as well, you can hurt your boobs. I did that at first, and learned to be a little gentler with time. Tongue You will get a feel for it after a while. I usually start out (first 100 strokes) with a gentle massage to warm up my breasts, and then I massage a little more vigorously for the remaining 200 strokes.)
I generally do about 300 strokes as well, with 50 more on my right side because it is a bit smaller. Sometimes a little more. I massage for about 20 to 30 minutes in the morning and then again in the evening. =D

I salute you for youe commitment Smile

I salute you both for commitment Smile

(03-01-2014, 02:45 AM)myboobs Wrote:  I salute you both for commitment Smile

Big Grin I haven't been at it that long, so I haven't had the chance to get worn down yet! Hopefully I can stay really consistent to get some good growth. Do you massage too?

(02-01-2014, 10:48 PM)myboobs Wrote:  
(02-01-2014, 07:13 PM)roseblossom Wrote:  
(02-01-2014, 03:52 PM)MsIttyBitty Wrote:  I am experiencing some headaches and I get a bit of tingling when I massage. I am hoping the headaches are just me adjusting to the herbs... They aren't too bad. And the tingling, it is too early to tell, but I will take it as a good sign of things to come!

300 strokes !! How long does that take you ? :O

About 15 minutes. Tongue

(03-01-2014, 02:23 AM)MsIttyBitty Wrote:  
(02-01-2014, 07:13 PM)roseblossom Wrote:  Don't know what to say about the headaches, that may be related to the herbs. If you are straining your neck or shoulders while massaging, that might lead to a headache... try to be aware of all your muscles while you are massaging.

I don't think that the headaches are from the massage. They don't generally come around the time I massage. I think it might be the progesterone. I really appreciate your tips. I was a little unsure about how much pressure so I have been trying to use a consistent medium pressure. I will try to lighten it up some. I do about the same number of strokes though. Do you use female deer or do you use any other techniques?

I use the female deer massage. I will also gently massage the lymph nodes on the inside of my arm and around the breast for a few minutes.

I have been steady massaging and taking MSM, a multi-vitamin, fenugreek and progesterone cream but now that I am starting the follicular cycle I am switching over to PM today. I am feeling optimistic! Smile

Good luck my darling! I always find it easy to throw on a 30 min show on Netflix for massage. I get a time limit and a show XD

My boyfriend applauded my dedication a couple weeks ago. Guess he didn't believe me when I told him I was putting at least a year up to this Wink

Happy growing!

Thank you! Smile I am going to try this method for a year before switching as well unless my blood work comes back messed up. If it is then I will tweak. I really think that dedication is key!

I hope that you have a lot of growth! I will check out your thread!

(14-01-2014, 05:36 AM)caitemh Wrote:  Good luck my darling! I always find it easy to throw on a 30 min show on Netflix for massage. I get a time limit and a show XD

My boyfriend applauded my dedication a couple weeks ago. Guess he didn't believe me when I told him I was putting at least a year up to this Wink

Happy growing!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon