Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

maca questions

I heard maca makes your butt grows,but will it make your boobs get smaller as u loose weight with it? And how old should u be? Im 17, can i take it? Thx

(17-12-2013, 01:13 AM)ihatepd Wrote:  I heard maca makes your butt grows,but will it make your boobs get smaller as u loose weight with it? And how old should u be? Im 17, can i take it? Thx

Come on !! You still got almost 7 more yrs of growth to come !! I personally would not advise you take anything . Good excersise regime will do you more good and not forgetting healthy diet Wink

Maca normally makes you gain weight in either fat or muscle and it can make your breasts grow but usually it makes your butt grow. At 17 it should be ok to take, but stick to a lower dose like 1.5g And a girl goes through puberty 4-6 years after her first period...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon