Poll: will these help my breast increase - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
no
0%
0%
yes
100.00%
100.00%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

fenugreek and flaxseed oil capsules for breast growth

Rainbow 

Hello all,
I am 21 years old. And my size is 32b.
I am not very happy with it so i was researching the forums and found many discussiins regarding flaxseed oil tablets and fenugreek capsules for breast growth.
I was so negative that they will never grow but seeing the reviews i feel much positive.
I bought flaxseed oil capsules (thrice daily) and fenugreek capsules (twice daily). Doing this since four days. I have also started to massage my breasts twice daily morning and at night.
For 15 minutes each. Please tell me whether it will work. Because i dont want to be disppointed and let all my efforts to go in waste.Sad

How much fenugreek do you take it should work if your taking enough you need a lot though I would say at least 3 g if using capsuals when I tried fenugreek for a short time I used the seeds they were cheaper I let the seeds soak in cold filtered water and drank the water before bed then refilled the water let it soak overnight then drank in the morning I noticed an inch of breast swelling in just a couple days but I didn't keep it up long enough for the swelling to become growth only used a couple weeks but I got great swelling using just that and massage.
I

One capsule contains 610mg and im taking two per day and i am also taking 1g flaxseed oil capsules thrice daily and massaging my breasts for 15 minutes almost 300 or more times.

(06-12-2013, 01:51 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  How much fenugreek do you take it should work if your taking enough you need a lot though I would say at least 3 g if using capsuals when I tried fenugreek for a short time I used the seeds they were cheaper I let the seeds soak in cold filtered water and drank the water before bed then refilled the water let it soak overnight then drank in the morning I noticed an inch of breast swelling in just a couple days but I didn't keep it up long enough for the swelling to become growth only used a couple weeks but I got great swelling using just that and massage.
I

I wonder what quantity of seeds you used, Bonita? I tried drinking homemade Bustea for a while a few months ago, but didn't get any results from it. Perhaps I wasn't using enough fenugreek? Would you say 3 g is right for the seeds too? How long did you steep them for?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon