Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

prettylily's program

Starting measurements:
Bust (standing/leaning): 31/32
Underbust: 27.5
Waist: 26.25
Hips: 36.5

I can't quite remember when I started taking BO (BB), so I'll approximate to November 1. About a week after that, I started noogling with the small domes, and four days ago, I started chi rotations.

Current routine:
Morning BB pill
Morning Chi rotations (200 left, 300 right)
Throughout the day noogling
Evening BB pill
Evening massage (abridged form of one of chiyomilk's)
Evening Chi rotations (200 left, 300 right)

Currently, I've been able to noogle at least ~4 hours per day. On the weekends, I noogle pretty much all day.

Additionally, I've been doing exercises from blogilates in order to become more fit and tone up my body.

Today, I added in protein powder and MSM.

Protein powder:
From Walmart, Body Fortress's Super Advanced Whey Protein. =P I took ~10g this morning with cold milk.

MSM:
Nature Valley 1000mg per pill. I took one with lunch. Planning to increase gradually if necessary.

Hopefully these will help. Yesterday, when I went to noogle (~12 hours after previous noogle session), I thought my breasts looked a bit bigger. I want to say the root is broadening. Nothing on the tape measure, though.

Good luck! It sounds like a good program to me!

Thank you! It's definitely been a bit of an adjustment, but I'm doing my best to stick to it. Smile

Just under a month now since I started! I feel like my breasts look and feel just sliiightly bigger, but I suppose that might be wistful thinking.

Bust (standing/leaning): 31.0/32.25
Underbust: 27.0
Waist: 26.0
Hips: 36.0

So no change in measurements, really.

Current Routine:
Morning BB pill & Chi rotations as before
Throughout the day noogling (at least 4 hours total)
1g MSM with food and vitamin C
Occasionally fat brushing (sporadic, not every day)
Evening BB pill & Chi rotations as before

I've had some trouble working the protein powder into my routine. Sad I'm going try harder this month! Also, I've had some trouble with missing the evening BB pill and rotations when I fall asleep accidentally. Angry

Goals for this month:
Add in protein powder (half scoop or ~15g)
Eat more healthy fats (avocado?)

(01-12-2013, 04:29 PM)prettylily Wrote:  So no change in measurements, really.

I didn't really notice any changes within the first two weeks of my routine, so that seems normal to me.

(01-12-2013, 04:29 PM)prettylily Wrote:  So no change in measurements, really.

Goals for this month:
Add in protein powder (half scoop or ~15g)
Eat more healthy fats (avocado?)

I would recommend adding in the protein powder during a regularly scheduled meal. I usually have some with lunch. If you make it part of your normal routine, it will be easier to manage.

Oh yeah, avocado is an excellent source of healthy fats. I used to eat one everyday when I had weight loss problems.

Good luck!

Thank you for your suggestions and encouragement! What I really want to do is bake the protein powder into muffins to eat for breakfast, but my oven is broken. =( But I'll try to start taking it as part of a meal. =)

Hi prettylily,

do you massage with an oil?

How do you do the Chi rotations? Just with one hand?
Because I use both hands at the same.

Peggy,

I don't use any kind of lubricant to massage. I tried it with regular lotion, but that actually made it harder because it would start to dry and my skin would get tacky.

To do the chi rotations, I rub my hands together until they feel warm. Then, I lay the pads of my fingers against my breasts and do 100 inward rotations with firm gentle pressure, rewarm my hands, do another 100, rewarm, and another 100 just on my right breast. The first 200, I do both breasts simultaneously.

Ok, I understand. Smile

Try to use a massage oil, like almond oil or flaxseed oil, it works much better, at least for me. Good luck.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon