Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pump users, please help!?

Okay so I have a very important question before purchasing a suction system, but it requires a little back story. I used to have a full 36+ inch across chest and have always had a 28-29 inch under-bust. My breasts were perfectly shaped and super perky. Due to medications I lost 45 pounds, my boobs included. I started NBE in September at 29.5-30 inches across bust and am now a 33 inch across. My breasts are finally nice and round again so I don't want to damage them by squeezing into 4.5 inch cups, as my current breast diameter is 6 inches across.
HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh
My question: What size cups should I buy to keep my round shape??
Should I go for the larger diameter even though my bust measurement doesn't match the sizing guides?

Well some people are OK with the more narrow cups but I wear ones to fit my breast width the noogleberry xxl cups I use these at first getting suction was awkward and they were the right diameter for me but couldn't get any suction with smaller it was mainly painful crushing and pinching so no smaller ones didn't work for me and that was Xl.
If you already had bigger breasts nbe should be much easier for you you already seen to be doing well.
I don't know what cups your looking at nooglebery dosent have 6in xl is the closest size but then xxl is almost head size so a big size difference if you can find a 6 inch that would be best but dont go wider than your breasts because that will be very difficult to use if you can get suction at all

Thank you so much for the timely response!
I haven't seen any 6 inches across either, I just figured it would be logical to start with my number then find a close match.
And you found that for me!! Thank you again!
I was so afraid I was going to order the sizes based on the size chart (medium) and end up with pointy painful breasts, or waste money finding the right size.

No problem I would think Xl cups would fit even though they are 5.5 in because your breasts seem wide but not very very big so you should be able to cup all your breast into them and still have a good room to fill them.
I have wide breasts too and the sizes they recommend by cup seem to be designed for narrower breasts so yes I don't think a medium or large would be big enough for you in my opinion.

I'm very thankful for your feedback. I have one more question; do you have any experience with the contoured cups? I think I should still get the round, but the contoured are supposed to be more breast-like? is that for suction?

No I don't because I could only ever find noogleberry xxl to fit I think they only do contoured for one of the small sizes so I don't think it makes too much difference I think its just the ring shape.

Darn, well they have them up to XL now, they might go all the way up soon.
anyways I appreciate all your help!
I would have probably quite NBE if I ended up wasting money on the wrong pump, you saved my boobies! lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon