Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Brava and bottom boob

How do you pump to increase your bottom boob? I get the most swelling on top and on sides, at the most on top, but the bottom stretches only a bit. I would like to get more swelling on the bottom of the boob, is there a way to do that?

And another thing, has anyone heard of someone getting from an A to a C or D cup with brava? I only found information about people getting from an A/AA to a B, never more than that. One person got 4inches in 50 weekss (!!!!!!!!!!!!!), but started out very small and in the end was still A/B

I was actually wondering how to increase top and side boob! But I guess that's because my boobs are naturally droopy after BFing 2 kids. I suppose you could try putting your cups on lower?

Rateset, you have to put the cups below. The cup must be lower than the breast fold. I position the domes in this way (as it is written in the instruction manual) and my breasts are swollen above and below.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon