Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My new big goals program with bovine ovary

[attachment=5042][attachment=5043][attachment=5044]Sad I gained nearly 20lbs this christmas month with my family so next week when I'm home I really need to diet I may try a detox fast and only noogle until i get the waist I want then go back to nbe.
OK so measurements are 44+- 28- 42 my waist back to start size at least my breasts aren't I suppose.
This is me in a bra I bought fitting perfectly before Christmas now a little too small its a soft cup completely no padding in 32g

(06-01-2014, 12:52 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  Sad I gained nearly 20lbs this christmas month with my family so next week when I'm home I really need to diet I may try a detox fast and only noogle until i get the waist I want then go back to nbe.
OK so measurements are 44+- 28- 42 my waist back to start size at least my breasts aren't I suppose.
This is me in a bra I bought fitting perfectly before Christmas now a little too small its a soft cup completely no padding in 32g

can't see the attachments for some reason. still got killer measurements though, do you take them with your waist pulled in or relaxed?? that's some serious hourglassery Tongue

Relaxed standing where my ribs end. I do look like an hourglass but I feel a little too big on the belly and back and arms I'll change it
Yes weird here

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Oh you look beautiful, Wink

I'm so jealous!,...I feel like a schlump compared to you gals,lol

That is such a gorgeous bra! And you look beautiful too!

I agree! Your breasts are beautiful! Lovely bra too!
Nearly 20lbs! Can't tell! I can still see your rib cage poking out and that's a good thing! Are you sure its not in the boobs or muscle?

Those are BEAUTIFUL, hun!! Great job!!!!

(06-01-2014, 01:53 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  I agree! Youre breasts are beautiful! Lovely bra too!
Nearly 20lbs! Can't tell! I can still see your rib cage poking out and that's a good thing! Are you sure its not in the boobs or muscle?

Yh I guess being hourglass my ribs are least fat but my belly was firm now I can squish it also my waist is 1.5 inches bigger.
I did expect to gain weight before i got hereso my plan was to get healthy in the new year when I'm home

Thanks though everyone!

Could be the BO. Most do gain at some point. Or do you always only gain extra with the FAM? Something to think about bonita

Wow! Gorgeous!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon