Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Insanity89

I've finally done it...I just ordered it from ebay. Lucy suggested the medium cups. Now I just have to wait Big Grin

(22-01-2014, 11:23 PM)Insanity89 Wrote:  I've finally done it...I just ordered it from ebay. Lucy suggested the medium cups. Now I just have to wait Big Grin

that's awesome Smile it will be soo exciting when it arrives. anything I buy from them takes around 2 weeks! but that's to the other side of the world so cant complain!
I go over to the noogleberry forum sometimes and honestly the results some people get are outstanding! mine hasn't been as great but then I don't dedicate a lot of time to it! I do believe its made a diff though Smile

(22-01-2014, 11:23 PM)Insanity89 Wrote:  I've finally done it...I just ordered it from ebay. Lucy suggested the medium cups. Now I just have to wait Big Grin

Yay! Welcome to the club!

My noogleberry has arrived today, but the foam rings were missing Sad I hope Lucy will ship them...
My first impression was that I couldn'd use it without a third hand, but after several attempts I could hold it for some minutes!!
I don't know why but I had more problems with my bigger breast!

(05-02-2014, 12:18 PM)Insanity89 Wrote:  My noogleberry has arrived today, but the foam rings were missing Sad I hope Lucy will ship them...
My first impression was that I couldn'd use it without a third hand, but after several attempts I could hold it for some minutes!!

one boob at a time Wink sooo much easier!

(05-02-2014, 06:43 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(05-02-2014, 12:18 PM)Insanity89 Wrote:  My noogleberry has arrived today, but the foam rings were missing Sad I hope Lucy will ship them...

I've found a way to pump them both, I look like a contortionist but it works! I use both hands to keep the cups on the breasts and I pump with my knees, sometimes I lose pressure but I'm improving my technic!
ps. you were right, the small domes would have been too small!

(05-02-2014, 07:54 PM)Insanity89 Wrote:  

I've found a way to pump them both, I look like a contortionist but it works! I use both hands to keep the cups on the breasts and I pump with my knees, sometimes I lose pressure but I'm improving my technic!

OMG LOL im trying to picture it :p that must be hell on the back!

(05-02-2014, 08:04 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

No, not at all! I do it that way, too. Once you get a few pumps with the knees, you can let go with the hands and pump the rest of the way with your hand(s). You're only bent over for about 10 seconds, or so. Besides, putting the cups on while bent over gets more tit into each cup.

(06-02-2014, 04:37 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  

No, not at all! I do it that way, too. Once you get a few pumps with the knees, you can let go with the hands and pump the rest of the way with your hand(s). You're only bent over for about 10 seconds, or so. Besides, putting the cups on while bent over gets more tit into each cup.

Well you guys are onto something then. I haven't nooged with two for months but itl cut the noogle time in half by doing both Smile if it doesnt hurt my wonky back I giv3 it a go :p

(06-02-2014, 05:22 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(06-02-2014, 04:37 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(05-02-2014, 06:43 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  one boob at a time Wink sooo much easier!

Well you guys are onto something then. I haven't nooged with two for months but itl cut the noogle time in half by doing both Smile if it doesnt hurt my wonky back I giv3 it a go :p
Maybe it helps to have big hands, but I can bend forward, drop the girls into the cups, hold them both on with one hand by just pressing on the points, then sit on the bed and roll back and lift the knees towards the pump and squeeze it with them a few times, then you can let go.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon