Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Insanity89

That is my underbust, but I really don't know what's the difference with the band. I measured the cup size across the nipples.
Sorry if I made any mistake, I'm italian Smile

(05-10-2013, 06:14 PM)Insanity89 Wrote:  That is my underbust, but I really don't know what's the difference with the band. I measured the cup size across the nipples.
Sorry if I made any mistake, I'm italian Smile

Uh, oh!! NOW we're bringing nationality into it!! ;-)

I think with those measurements you'd be an 8A/30A or possibly B. A 32/10 is often the smallest band size that is easy to find, but I think that would be too big for you. I really don't believe you are a AAA either. Another method you could try is by putting your measurements into this bra calculator that is especially for smaller sizes http://www.evesappleslingerie.com/

Thank you! What about the pill? Is it safe to take herbs while I'm on the pill? Will they reduce/cancel the effectiveness of bcp?

Hi everyone! I'm in the third month of NBE now, and I don't think I've grown, but I'm sure something has happened, I think my breasts look better and I like their shape, they are more defined.
My routine includes massages with borage/flaxseed oil, fenugreek, soy milk, seeds (sesame, pumpkin, caraway, fennel, flax), exercise and Sapien med videos.
I was thinking to add evening primrose oil or borage oil, what would you suggest?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(04-01-2014, 06:22 PM)Insanity89 Wrote:  Hi everyone! I'm in the third month of NBE now, and I don't think I've grown, but I'm sure something has happened, I think my breasts look better and I like their shape, they are more defined.
My routine includes massages with borage/flaxseed oil, fenugreek, soy milk, seeds (sesame, caraway, fennel, flax), exercise and Sapied med videos.
I would like to add evening primrose oil or borage oil, what would you suggest?
They look REALLY nice!! :-)

They look beautiful!!

I agree, they look very nice. Smile

(04-01-2014, 06:22 PM)Insanity89 Wrote:  Hi everyone! I'm in the third month of NBE now, and I don't think I've grown, but I'm sure something has happened, I think my breasts look better and I like their shape, they are more defined.
My routine includes massages with borage/flaxseed oil, fenugreek, soy milk, seeds (sesame, pumpkin, caraway, fennel, flax), exercise and Sapien med videos.
I was thinking to add evening primrose oil or borage oil, what would you suggest?

That is. A big diffrence in 3 months !! Congrats Smile

------------------------------
You are A to B- to me. Stay with your massage and gain good weight-by eating healthy foods Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon