Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Insanity89

Thank you girls, you're too sweet!! Blush

(01-08-2014, 01:58 PM)peggy Wrote:  Hi Insanity, how are you doing? Smile

Hi Peggy, I'm still noogling, massaging and exercising even though my measurements are the same and there haven't been any significant changes...I don't know why it seems like I'm not responding at all, but I don't want to give up, I'll carry on for at least another year...
I've seen your latest pictures, you're doing great, awesome! I'm a little bit envious but happy for you Smile

Hi hun,

sorry to hear that you are not responding well. Do you take any herbs?

My boobs did shrink recently, so there is not much progess at the moment.

(04-08-2014, 10:02 PM)peggy Wrote:  Hi hun,

Really? They look huge in that push up bra!
I'm not taking any herbs at the moment because they didn't work at all for me, they only gave me a lot of cellulite!

(04-08-2014, 10:20 PM)Insanity89 Wrote:  

I'm not taking any herbs at the moment because they didn't work at all for me, they only gave me a lot of cellulite!

Sorry too Insanity.
I too lost progress but confident il get it back.
Are you fat brushing or anything too?
Keep flipping over to noogleberrys forum for inspiration, thats what i do or look at Jens thread Smile

(04-08-2014, 10:20 PM)Insanity89 Wrote:  

That was in luteal phase but they did shrink 2 cm since then. Sad

Which herbs did you take?

Hi Ella! Smile I'm doing the female deer rotations and the Tiger Lily and Fengshui's massage! I don't have any fat to brush in my upper body so I think it would be pointless!
I haven't been so active on forum lately but I always follow your awesome progress, you and Peggy are inspiring me a lot! Smile

Peggy I took fenugreek, fennel, caraway and sesame, I made my own capsules, then I took MSM with vit C for several months. The herbs helped me a lot gaining some weight, but my breasts didn't change.

I don't know what to think, my mother and some friends are telling me that my boobs look bigger, and they don't even know that I'm doing NBE, so maybe I'm just being too hard on myself!

(05-08-2014, 06:53 PM)Insanity89 Wrote:  Hi Ella! Smile I'm doing the female deer rotations and the Tiger Lily and Fengshui's massage! I don't have any fat to brush in my upper body so I think it would be pointless!
I haven't been so active on forum lately but I always follow your awesome progress, you and Peggy are inspiring me a lot! Smile

Peggy I took fenugreek, fennel, caraway and sesame, I made my own capsules, then I took MSM with vit C for several months. The herbs helped me a lot gaining some weight, but my breasts didn't change.

I don't know what to think, my mother and some friends are telling me that my boobs look bigger, and they don't even know that I'm doing NBE, so maybe I'm just being too hard on myself!
Glad you are still around!
Sometimes it takes another set of "eyes" to notice any change.
I mean if other people have noticed it id say theres been a much bigger change than you may think"

Hi guys! Smile I've got some new pics!

I've been so busy in the last months, I didn't even think a lot about my NBE, I just kept going on with my program, then some people around me started saying that my breasts looked bigger, so I decided to take some pictures and I think that finally some changes are happening!

[Image: 24ql47s.jpg]

[Image: nfidxx.jpg]

[Image: n6crhe.jpg]

[Image: 2qi31qx.jpg]

And this is a comparison

[Image: 29f2kgw.jpg]

You look so good, and proportional. Tongue

Wow what a difference! Go you Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon