Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Insanity89

(26-04-2014, 06:25 PM)Insanity89 Wrote:  It's time to update my measurements! There aren't significant changes yet but I want to keep track of every little thing.
Since I gained some weight my underbust has gone from 68 to 69 cm (27.2 in), and the across nipples measurement went from 74 to 77-78 cm (30.5 or so). I'm clearly a slow responder to NBE since I started 8 months ago...but I hope to reach an AA cup before september! It will be my first year of NBE Smile
My program consists of noogling up to 2 hours everyday, massaging 2 times a day before noogling, and I'm still taking MSM powder, fish oil and epo. Next week I want to try Tigerlily and Fengshui's massage.
Maybe I'll post a new pic on 5th may, but that's not necessary since it won't show differences from the last one (I'm still smaller than I was in the last swelling pic)

How much msm and how much epo are you taking? And are you adding vit c to the msm?

I'm taking 1 full teaspoon of msm and 1/3 teaspoon of vit c, and 2000 mg of epo a day, should I take more? I usually increase the dosage of msm a bit every week

(26-04-2014, 08:30 PM)Insanity89 Wrote:  I'm taking 1 full teaspoon of msm and 1/3 teaspoon of vit c, and 2000 mg of epo a day, should I take more? I usually increase the dosage of msm a bit every week

That sounds great what you are doing. And yes up the msm progressively as you see fit, I cant take 3grams in one hit with vit c only after a couple of weeks and have no gastric issues at all Smile
I'm still not entirely sure how EPO fits into breast enlargement if it balances the hormones. The girls that has results were taking huge amounts like up to 6 a day so maybe it was the huge uptake of omegas that helped but guess you'll never know.
Wouldn't it be wonderful if we just "KNEW" what it was that us as an individual needed to grow our boobs and take all the guess work out of it!

Hey hun I had a look at your progress pics and it seems like the kangzhu cups are going well for you congrats :-). I'm just hoping I don't get the marks you spoke of but will just have to wait and see. As for MSM I have been taking it before bed and it gives crazy dreams. Not scary though just very vivid. I've been waking up in the night with a sore back and I don't know if it has to do with the MSM. Very strange. xx

(27-04-2014, 05:20 AM)Mhairi5662 Wrote:  Hey hun I had a look at your progress pics and it seems like the kangzhu cups are going well for you congrats :-). I'm just hoping I don't get the marks you spoke of but will just have to wait and see. As for MSM I have been taking it before bed and it gives crazy dreams. Not scary though just very vivid. I've been waking up in the night with a sore back and I don't know if it has to do with the MSM. Very strange. xx

Hey Mhairi! I'm still using the noogleberry cups at the moment, I should receive the kangzhu cups in a few days, I think you won't have any mark with them. I don't know if the back pain could be caused by the msm but it sounds strange, actually I think the msm should relieve it!

(28-04-2014, 12:01 AM)Insanity89 Wrote:  
(27-04-2014, 05:20 AM)Mhairi5662 Wrote:  Hey hun I had a look at your progress pics and it seems like the kangzhu cups are going well for you congrats :-). I'm just hoping I don't get the marks you spoke of but will just have to wait and see. As for MSM I have been taking it before bed and it gives crazy dreams. Not scary though just very vivid. I've been waking up in the night with a sore back and I don't know if it has to do with the MSM. Very strange. xx

Hey Mhairi! I'm still using the noogleberry cups at the moment, I should receive the kangzhu cups in a few days, I think you won't have any mark with them. I don't know if the back pain could be caused by the msm but it sounds strange, actually I think the msm should relieve it!

insanity, have your breasts grown? you are my twin here. We have the same breat sizee Big Grin

my mom and aunts ALL have big DD cups. I'm the only one with a zero cup. (cupless) . i go out without bras most of the time

(28-04-2014, 12:26 AM)FrenchBoobs Wrote:  

insanity, have your breasts grown? you are my twin here. We have the same breat sizee Big Grin

my mom and aunts ALL have big DD cups. I'm the only one with a zero cup. (cupless) . i go out without bras most of the time

So far I gained a bit more than 1 inch, but I feel some changes in the consistency Big Grin they look fuller, but it will be a looong journey, unfortunately who needs it more grows a lot more slowly, how unfair!

I've just been researching MSM and it does seem like it would be good for back pain not the opposite. I just don't know what else could be causing it as I am on my break from PM and not taking any other supplements hmm.

Let me know when you get your kangzhu cups so I can find out how you get on with them. I can't wait for my pump to arrive as I already have the cups just sitting in my wardrobe! xx

Insanity89- how do you take the MSM powder? Do you put it in something and drink it? I'm thinking about adding it to my routine

I take it with water but I don't dissolve it, I take the powder with a teaspoon, put it in my mouth and immediately drink some water and swallow it, then I do the same with the vit C powder. I prefer the powder than the tablets because it's cheaper and it's the purest form of msm, but it really tastes like hell!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon