Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Maaryy's Goal

(01-11-2013, 07:23 PM)Tenbris Wrote:  I do see the improvement. I hope you get where you want to. Good luck and congrats Smile[/u]

Hi Tenbris! I know it will take time! But I'm not giving up!! Hope you achieve your goals too!!

Success!
Heart 

Hi girls! Didn´t post here for a time!!Tongue

Still don´t feel much difference by just looking at it, but observing the details I can already notice a growth. I noticed that they bounce more when I walk and run.Shy

In this photo today, the right breast is more round and chubby. The nipple of the left breast is more in the center, which shows an enlargement of the breast.Cool

I noticed that the volume increases when I take fenugreek. I'm in this program for just 03 months and I know I still have a long way to go!

Good luck to all!Rolleyes

Program:
PM - 2x 350mg
Fenugreek - 1 teaspoon boiled
SP - 160mg 1x (morning)
1 teaspoon of collagen
rub the breasts rarely, but when i do I use almond oil + peppermint essential oil.

Measure today: 88cm - 34.6in

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

VERY pretty Maaryy!! They DO look as though they've filled out a bit more!! I'd LOVE to have your beautiful tits!!!! I can just imagine how wonderful it feels to feel them bouncing around when I walk!! It MUST feel LOVELY!!!! Mine DO bounce a little, but there isn't as much weight to them as you have.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon