Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Manual Breast Pumps?

(17-12-2013, 05:11 PM)Koko Wrote:  The manual breast pumps I ordered arrived in the mail last week. I have already been pumping my smaller breast for 4 nights now. I only do 15-20 mins each night as I have very little privacy. I live with my sisters who think Im crazy doing NBE... I dont really mind.

Im trying the pumps because I havent seen any growth since the 1- 2 cm added on the tape. I just want to even out both breasts before trying the therapy cups Cancerstrikes recommended... So far, even with very short pumping my breasts feel a bit swollen which I hope will lead to eventual growth!

It is true though they manual ones lose suction easily.

Here's what they look like.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/breast-ma...01049.html

These are not the therapy cups, right...? With the therapy cups and their little green stop devices, it will help you to control the pressure that you FEEL it is right for you. I use very low pressure (high pressure might damage your breast tissues), that's why over 60 days into this journey, I haven't upgraded new cup yet.

-V

Hi Cancerstrikes. No, this isn't. I already bought this online before I read about your therapy cups but it just came late.
And yeah, I think i'll buy the ones you're using next time...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon