Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is Breastnexus re-writing text silenty?

Ok, this is not amusing. Write a post. Put a single word in it. Make that word k i t c h e n, but remove the spaces so that you have typed it normally. Preview or post it. You get tractor instead of the room where food is prepared. What is going on?

Yes I had this problem I thought it was my predicted text but even after editing it to the right word and saving it kept saying tractor

Kitchen
testing if the word above is 'tractor' that's not what I wrote

(26-09-2013, 01:21 PM)sfem Wrote:  Ok, this is not amusing. Write a post. Put a single word in it. Make that word k i t c h e n, but remove the spaces so that you have typed it normally. Preview or post it. You get tractor instead of the room where food is prepared. What is going on?

I was having the same issue the other day with the same 2 words. Except preview showed it correctly, it changed when I posted it. Very strange.

Maybe it's like that Monty Python skit where you have to say Dog Kennels if you want to say Mattresses.

My attempts to type the word k i t c h e n
tractor

kitchen

(kitchen)
kit chen
kitchenkitchenkitchen
kitchen kitchen kitchen kitchen
"kitchen"
'kitchen'
{kitchen}
1kitchen1
1kitchen
kitchen1
kitchen*
*kitchen*
!kitchen!
kitchen.
.kitchen
.kitchen.
-kitchen

a-kitchen
akitchen

It seems like someone has deliberately hacked the your code at some point. I don't know why someone would try to do this but I don't think a random bug is a result.

The reason why I think it is deliberate is because every post on the site that involves the word k i t c h e n has retroactively been changed to tractor. When I did a general search for all posts involving the word k i t c h e n, I got a lot of hits but in all of the posts the word tractor had obviously replaced k i t c h e n. See the following thread.
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=503&

I doubt red_azalea really has, "a small herbal lab in my tractor." ....That post dates back to 2009.

I can't help but wonder if this replacement was only a test someone used to prove a hack they made worked. Perhaps someone drug company or something wanted to replace all instances of Ainterol PM with *insert company here* PM or something and used the k i t c h e n/tractor replacement to prove their code worked.

I used the latest version of Firefox (Firefox 24.0) however, I expect this to be an issue regardless of the web-browser used.

Kitchen

If the above doesnt say k i t c h e n the same holds true for android phones...Alexapp, that bit of information is quite interesting...the reasons for a person to do this are almost endless. Kinda want to take my pics off now =\

(26-09-2013, 01:21 PM)sfem Wrote:  What is going on?

We had a persistent 'kitchen spammer' causing a nuisance and so I filtered that word to get rid of the problem. It was a drastic step, but fortunately it seems to have worked as they have stopped posting here.

Ahhhh, clever Big Grin

Too funny..... I saw those posts for tractor granite counter tops?? lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon