Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NB cups too big

I have tuberous 32Cs (one is a C and the other is probably a B) and ordered the large contoured cups. They just came in and are very obviously too big. Can I still use them or will I end up stretching/messing up my breasts? Thank you for your help.

How big much too big are they? Because if they are too small that's a bigger problem if I was you I'd test with 1 cup see if you can position them to get suction but don't pump too hard if its really impossible try a m but I think they are much smaller. It might also be help posting this question to the noogleberry forum.

When I pump about 4 times, the top of my breast reaches the halfway point of the cup, but there's a lot of empty space around (I don't have much tissue). It's really hard to maintain suction, but it's okay as long as I hold the cups. I was mostly worried about the cup misshaping them, but I've put my mind at ease by actually trying it out.

Thank you for responding.

Yes it should not misshapen them I used xxl and they were a little big so a bit awkward to start and the xl were far too narrow for me so I had to use the bigger I grew well with them I only had to use them sometimes and again to up growth other things its very important to drink enough water to get good swelling but what I love about nooglebery is its instant swelling and I really think with a supplement program it increases results a lot.

I used a cup that was too large in diameter for my breasts and got growth in areas I didn't want growth.... any tissue inside the dome will grow..... so now my breasts are slightly asymmetrical in shape......

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon