Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Back n Boomin! {noogle, PM, volufiline + MORE}

(12-09-2013, 04:19 PM)Chelsee.p Wrote:  Sry, couldn't figure out the pic adding proccess lol
Here they are:

Tee-hee, January 2014? Are they your breasts from the future? Nice!

JK anyway, I can see a difference. The photo from this month looks definitely perkier and fuller... and that is just from massage and volufiline, you say? That's great!

(13-09-2013, 03:00 PM)Chelsee.p Wrote:  Question:
I think I have a longer cycle then most. I'm really bad cuz I don't keep track of my periods on the calender or ne thing.. I just kinda guesstimate each month and go by my body changes. But it seems to me my periods are anywhere from 5 to 6 weeks apart. Does this mean I should take pm for longer then the usual 15 day cycle??? Does anyone know??? Please help if u have any thoughts on this.

I am a very systematic and careful type person and, although I can see you are extremely excited over this (and probably won't take my advice), I would (if I were you) wait until I understood my cycle. Because, just as you said, that is what makes PM tricky. So, you have to at least start by understanding your cycles as best as you can, that way you can know if the PM caused any changes. Otherwise, how would you know???

But if you really insist on following through with this now I would say stick to the 14 days and monitor if you get any spotting later in this cycle and if your menstrual cramping for your next period is much more intense. The spotting will be a tall-tale sign that you are taking too much PM. Other than that, I don't know what to tell you, because you really need to know what is the normal length of your cycle to be able to know if your next menses is delayed.

(14-09-2013, 02:57 AM)Chelsee.p Wrote:  Sooooooo, exciting new I just wanted to share real quick. I just got back from walmart a min ago and while I was there I thought "what the heck, im gonna try on a 34b and see how it fits" (I wear a 32a), so I put it on and sure as shit, it fit! Aside from the fact that it was a 34 band size the cups were completely full, not tight by any means but definitely full. I haven't been in a b since before kids 8 years ago! I didn't buy the bra, cuz walmart bras suck and the band was too big around n not thick enough but it is exciting and encouraging to know I have moved on from an a cup I'm gonna be stuck in these annoyingly small vs 32a bras for a while tho because I don't think hubby will l let me chuck out any more money towards my boobs for a whileDodgy

Well if your breasts fit the 34B cup and the band width was too big, that means you can fill a 32C cup. Are your 32As too small for you? I mean, that is a 2 cup size difference... are you saying that you can FIT it (with possibly a few air gaps) or that you FILL it? There is a big difference! And according to your photo from this month posted above... you're definitely not a 32A... your poor boobies need a bra that fits so they can BREATHE! lol

Keep us posted on your progress and be careful! What is the amount of PM you are taking per day? I am very interested in your results from your volufiline lotion!

Jan 2014?! wow, how retarded of me! haha! I think the reason I accidently put that is because ive been looking at the year 2014 a lot lately cuz im tryin to plan and book a cruise next year so ive been typing that a lot lately! If those are my future boobs that's really sad lol.

And, a I know I really should be more meticulous about keeping track of my cycle but I just never have been. Im fairly well in tuned to my body tho so I just read the signs and can usually tell spot on when im ovulating and things like that. Im gonna just try the 14 day cycling with the pm and adjust accordingly if needed. Ive read up on plenty of women who take it without even cycling it and do just fine. I do appreciate ur concern and ur input for sure tho! Smile

As far as getting to excitied and getting ahead of myself, this aint my first rodeo, ive been at this for years on and off, done LOTS of research and ive NEVER seen the results im getting now. I partly attribute that to finally getting into a good snoogling routine with my nb, sheer belief and faith and VOLUFILINE! I really think the volufiline has made a big dent in my program. They feel fuller and more jiggleyBig Grin I would say give it a try for sure! Its too affordable not to. I ordered eveline brand from amazon for $15 (I also got the booty one just because and also for free shipping hehe) but def give it a try, if ne thing it smells great and makes ur skin sooo soft!

About the bra thing... its a bit hard saying where im really at on that I guess cuz walmart bras are a bit wonky. All I know is that for the last sever years ive been wearing Victoria's secret bombshell bras in 32a and they've always served me well before but now im bursting out of them and feel like the life is being squeezed out of my breasts so I tried on a 34b at walmart today and my breast completely filled the cups without spillage but the band was too loose and not thick enough to hold things in their proper place. I guess maybe that would make me a 32c in a good proper fitting brand but somehow I still cant wrap my mind around that lol.

(14-09-2013, 04:14 AM)Chelsee.p Wrote:  Jan 2014?! wow, how retarded of me! haha! I think the reason I accidently put that is because ive been looking at the year 2014 a lot lately cuz im tryin to plan and book a cruise next year so ive been typing that a lot lately! If those are my future boobs that's really sad lol.

I think you made my stomach hurt from laughing too hard Tongue

(14-09-2013, 04:14 AM)Chelsee.p Wrote:  And, a I know I really should be more meticulous about keeping track of my cycle but I just never have been. Im fairly well in tuned to my body tho so I just read the signs and can usually tell spot on when im ovulating and things like that. Im gonna just try the 14 day cycling with the pm and adjust accordingly if needed. Ive read up on plenty of women who take it without even cycling it and do just fine. I do appreciate ur concern and ur input for sure tho! Smile

Those women who were on PM without even cycling were on BC if it did not throw off their cycle, or they are not biologically female. Or maybe their bodies were extremely deficient in estrogen. Are you on BC? And that's great that you can read the signs of your body! You should do fine then going through with this. I guess if you were in tune though you should not have been concerned in the first place?? Definitely then, if you can listen to your body, do that and adjust accordingly. Good plan.

(14-09-2013, 04:14 AM)Chelsee.p Wrote:  As far as getting to excitied and getting ahead of myself, this aint my first rodeo, ive been at this for years on and off, done LOTS of research and ive NEVER seen the results im getting now.

I know Wink I read your short autobiography in your first post! lol. There is no need to justify your excitement. We SHOULD be excited. It shows confidence, hope, and faith. I love your attitude. I mentioned your excitement because, I know if I was in your shoes and literally JUST started taking PM for the first time, I don't know how easy it would be to stop for the sake of being careful! So, I wasn't going to put my money on you waiting till your next cycle, let's just say that!

(14-09-2013, 04:14 AM)Chelsee.p Wrote:  I partly attribute that to finally getting into a good snoogling routine with my nb, sheer belief and faith and VOLUFILINE! I really think the volufiline has made a big dent in my program. They feel fuller and more jiggleyBig Grin I would say give it a try for sure! Its too affordable not to. I ordered eveline brand from amazon for $15 (I also got the booty one just because and also for free shipping hehe) but def give it a try, if ne thing it smells great and makes ur skin sooo soft!

I just might! I have a ton of PM pills left over and was going to apply them topically by making my own lotion for my new program I will be starting soon. Maybe I can add the powder to that inexpensive volufiline lotion. ooooooo. There's an idea! The best of both worlds, and they should not interfere with each other, either. Thanks for that! Because, according to your photos, is certainly doing wonders for you Smile And yes, I love snoogling, too!

(14-09-2013, 04:14 AM)Chelsee.p Wrote:  I guess maybe that would make me a 32c in a good proper fitting brand but somehow I still cant wrap my mind around that lol.

I know you won't be able to find a 32C in the stores but, maybe you can try on a 32B, at least? I find 32Bs in Macy's if I look hard enough.

As long as ur laughing with me not at me! hehe,

No I am not on BC. hubby is fixed so that's not an issue. I cant recall specific posts but I know ive read about plently of times woman were on pm and didn't cycle. Im not sayin it didn't mess up their cycle tho and I am by no means an expert. Im not as meticulous as u and I never will be. It's just not who I am. I wish I could be more like u in that sense tho! I'm more a fly by the seat of my pants kind of girl thoBig Grin gets me in trouble sometimes but it gets me to good places too. I wasn't really "concerned" either per se, just curious because I hadn't heard before weather woman with longer cycles then usual should take the pm for longer or not but actually I am retarded again because I found out when my last period was and I am right on time within the normal 28 day range or so. I really am pretty regular. It's just not uncommon for me to go a week or two late sometimes. I tend to have very medium/light periods of a fairly short duration as well. So yes, again, I know my body pretty well and am also very resilient. And just like u said, I AM too excited to stop pm at this point lol. I think its awful sweet of u to care tho! That's what this place is for!

Holy crap, thank YOU btw! Cuz I never thought to break open my pm caps and add them to my volufiline! Yooza smart cookie Smile haha

I already know I cant find 32c in the stores too, urghDodgy that's why I only get my bras at Vicky's. Im too afraid to order online too. im so picky about my bras and I don't wanna order one and decide I don't like how it fits n have to send it back. Ugh why cant stores just carry bras for everyone?!

I'm personally not too sure about the absorbency potential of powdered PM... You can try it though I guess...

I just know I remember some people, at least the guys in the guys forums anyway, trying mixing powdered PM with a carrier cream and it not working so well. Just making a big mess actually.

Anyway! Welcome back and holy wow but you ARE excited!!! Just remember, this IS a slow process. You're gunna need to calm yourself sooner or later!

And about you saying people aren't as interactive as before... I dunno, I only came on a year or so ago... I guess I'm one of the "new" "top dogs"... I try to help out as much as I can but I'm stretched rather thin... I also don't know everything!!! I can only help with what I know!

I can tell a difference between the two pictures. That's great! I like to cheer other ladies on so I can have a community of ladies to talk to about these things. No one really responds to my threads though.

(14-09-2013, 10:45 PM)Summerglow Wrote:  I can tell a difference between the two pictures. That's great! I like to cheer other ladies on so I can have a community of ladies to talk to about these things. No one really responds to my threads though.

I know I've responded to at least some of your threads at least some of the time? Sorry if I haven't been active enough in your threads... I do try... honest... Some people just have far more interesting threads and I'd be lying if I didn't admit I love a good think!

Lol thanx for ur comment. Abidrew Smile I have actually looked into ur threads a little as well. So here I am just as guilty of not speaking up Wink hehe. I'm not really too concerned about the interaction thing and I don't wantto make a big deal out of it, so if I insulted u lovely ladies n gents for sayin that I do apologize. I also didn't mean to offend ne one by my usage of the word "top dogs", that's just what I said for lack of a better word at the moment... too much wine perhaps ;p lol. Everyone is unique and has a place here, so I didn't mean anyone was/is better then anyone else, past, present, or future.

I'm really not THAT excited either... I mean I am but not in the way it seems people are pinning me here. I assure u I'm not going full throttle only to choke out before the home stretch so to speak. I've been down this road before and, yep, that's prob what I would have done in the past. I'm so much more mature now then I used to be tho. Bleh, I'm almost 30 Dodgy I'm pretty darn thrilled with how things are going now tho and I'm gonna pat myself on the back a lil. All my efforts and study over the years are finally starting to come together and pay offSmile

You are right about the pm powder btw! Lol. I mixed a little into my volufiline and it made it instantly watery! WeirdHuh I think ill save the pills for swallowing!

Thanks summerglow! Ill have to check into ur threads laterWink

(15-09-2013, 01:00 AM)Chelsee.p Wrote:  You are right about the pm powder btw! Lol. I mixed a little into my volufiline and it made it instantly watery! WeirdHuh I think ill save the pills for swallowing!

FWIW I use a liquid and it's a naturally thick viscous oily substance... On days I use both PM and PC I mix it into my PC and it only thins it very slightly.

I take my liquid both internally and externally... It's very adaptable!

ok, at the risk of sounding stupid.... whats FWIW? hehBlush

So, the watery-ness isn't just a reaction with the volufiline lotion then?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon