Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

forum archive for brava info

Funny but in the first photos she has no bikini top tan guess she's embarased to go out.... and the last one looks like she lives in her bikini.... or the first photos were in winter and the last in summer? lol

Also I have read the archives and found it very interesting! I am very sorry that today few people use BRAVA. It would be nice to share the progress with people who are doing the same route at the same time. I do not understand: many women have had good results with Brava, so Brava users should increase rather than decrease! But the opposite happens! Why? Huh

@ RATESET: the swelling is still 12 hours, it is a good thing! To keep the swelling down is important for growth! Wink
The photos you posted (Brava site), they are just Brava or Brava + fat grafting?

Sucking a bit of air out worked well- swelling back to normal! But my sternum is sore from the extra pressure Sad

Once you suck more air out.... does the unit take more out? Seems like if it worked on pressure that the unit would allow it to go back to a lower pressure.....

the unit only re regulates pressure when it has gotten below a certain point- when its higher then its set point- the unit does nothing at all!! but if you lose a bit of pressure it will only pump you back up to its set point

and i agree i have no idea why so few people do brava these days compared to a few years ago... wonder what happened??? economic crisis perhaps?? it is way too dam expensive!

They are expensive..... I was using a hand pump on a couple systems I built but found out I could just as easy suck the air out with my mouth.... and if you have you have tight connections and no leaks it would stay on for hours... no pumps.... those hand pumps leak so bad you spend all your time pumping.... and one hand gets bigger than the other .. lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon