Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New & need advice.

Wink 

Hey all! I'm new and have been browsing here on BN periodically, but haven't had the time to fully research on everything there is that I need to find out about NBE. I've been interested in a lot of Emily Loretta's amazing progress, so I was wondering if this schedule would be suitable for someone new like me getting into all this at once? I tried to contact others through PM, but no response so I figured it may be best to just ask you all here out in the open! Please let me know what you ladies think and if there are other major things I need to take into consideration before doing this.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Day 1- 7
Nothing

Days 8-15
Fenugreek
Red Clover 1x430mg
Alfalfa 2x650mg
DHEA 1x10mg
Gelatin 1x1000mg
Booby Stacked 2x

Day 16-22
Fenugreek
Chasteberry 1x400mg
1 tsp. Flaxseed Oil
Red Clover 1x430mg
Alfalfa 2x650mg
DHEA 1x10mg
Gelatin 1x1000mg
Booby Stacked 2x

Day 23 -30
Gelatin 1x100mg
1 tsp. Flaxseed Oil

Also, I've been looking into taking the powder form of flaxseed and just adding it daily to my cereal, yogurt, etc.

I am a 32A, have always been a 32A and it's just been hard to be confident more than I'd like to. I'm 20 and I feel like it's not too late for me to start! Hopefully you guys can help an aspiring NBE noob out!

(29-08-2013, 10:15 PM)yourpyt Wrote:  Hey all! I'm new and have been browsing here on BN periodically, but haven't had the time to fully research on everything there is that I need to find out about NBE. I've been interested in a lot of Emily Loretta's amazing progress, so I was wondering if this schedule would be suitable for someone new like me getting into all this at once? I tried to contact others through PM, but no response so I figured it may be best to just ask you all here out in the open! Please let me know what you ladies think and if there are other major things I need to take into consideration before doing this.

Day 1- 7
Nothing

Days 8-15
Fenugreek
Red Clover 1x430mg
Alfalfa 2x650mg
DHEA 1x10mg
Gelatin 1x1000mg
Booby Stacked 2x

Day 16-22
Fenugreek
Chasteberry 1x400mg
1 tsp. Flaxseed Oil
Red Clover 1x430mg
Alfalfa 2x650mg
DHEA 1x10mg
Gelatin 1x1000mg
Booby Stacked 2x

Day 23 -30
Gelatin 1x100mg
1 tsp. Flaxseed Oil

Also, I've been looking into taking the powder form of flaxseed and just adding it daily to my cereal, yogurt, etc.

I am a 32A, have always been a 32A and it's just been hard to be confident more than I'd like to. I'm 20 and I feel like it's not too late for me to start! Hopefully you guys can help an aspiring NBE noob out!
First off, as you're only 20, you should wait a few more years. A number of women have been known to suddenly grow a cup size or three in their early to mid 20's.
I kinda HATE to suggest this as a possible help, especially if you don't already have a steady guy, but, this woman I work with is in her mid 30's or better and has been nearly flat-chested (no more than a AAA, if that!!) her whole life!! Last summer, she started dating one of the guys there and I've noticed that she's suddenly gown to an A cup!! There IS estrogen in sperm and I HAVE heard that it can help grow breasts bigger. I wouldn't want you to run off and become a nympho just to grow `em, but, apparently, according to what I'm seeing on her, it DOES work!!

YOUR PRIVATE MESSAGING IS OFF.
So no one can pm you.

Hi PYT,

You should find out if you are estrogen dom or testosteron dom or even progesterone dom before attempting nbe. http://www.healthonelabs.com/pub/tests/test/pid/34 is a good place to get this done. Hormone panels can tell you what you need for nbe. I wouldnt approach nbe without this knowledge and chance not growing. Thats money down the pipe. But if you can't do that, Id suggest doing topical only with massage and see what that yeilds. Boobie stacked cream and massage or pumping device along with this sounds great. I believe Loretta did this first before any internal herbs you have listed below.

That program is specifically tailored to her needs. You must do the same for your self as her program may be entirely wrong for your needs and detrimental to your hormone balance.

T.

I also couldn't respond to your message. :/ Also are you 20 or 21? I started nbe at 21.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon