Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

eCigs and PM extract -- an experimental dosing method

Hey all, I am trying an new dosing method for PM.

I have used the pills and the extract from Ainterol. They both seemed to work, but I have been lazy and haven't reordered either. So I got to thinking...I recently switched from cigarettes to eCigs, specifically one that lets me formulate my own eLiquid which is based on propylene glycol (PG) and/or vegetable glycerine (VG). I also noticed that the Ainterol extract was also based on either PG or VG, and the only extract I had was what I couldn't get out of the bottom of the bottle.

So I decided to see if PM extract is inhalable and/or effective when used in an eCig. I added some 16mg nicotine diluent to my PM extract bottle to try to get the remaining pm out in a usable quantity. I figure there were maybe 2 drops left. I diluted it with maybe 2ml of PG diluent and added a a drop of double apple flavoring and a drop of lemon flavoring.

I'm happy to say that after a day and a half of vaping the mixture in an ecig, there are no harmful effects, unless you consider swelling of the breasts and soreness harmfull. Taste was not unpleasant, but not the best either, when I get my new order of PM extract, I'll experiment a little more with flavorings, and be a little more precise with my measurements so I can determine the minimum effective dosage.

This sounds awesome! I wonder if inhaling it like with anything else, how it will affect the lungs? Keep us updated

(27-08-2013, 05:31 AM)MyNewGyrlz Wrote:  Hey all, I am trying an new dosing method for PM.

I have used the pills and the extract from Ainterol. They both seemed to work, but I have been lazy and haven't reordered either. So I got to thinking...I recently switched from cigarettes to eCigs, specifically one that lets me formulate my own eLiquid which is based on propylene glycol (PG) and/or vegetable glycerine (VG). I also noticed that the Ainterol extract was also based on either PG or VG, and the only extract I had was what I couldn't get out of the bottom of the bottle.

So I decided to see if PM extract is inhalable and/or effective when used in an eCig. I added some 16mg nicotine diluent to my PM extract bottle to try to get the remaining pm out in a usable quantity. I figure there were maybe 2 drops left. I diluted it with maybe 2ml of PG diluent and added a a drop of double apple flavoring and a drop of lemon flavoring.

I'm happy to say that after a day and a half of vaping the mixture in an ecig, there are no harmful effects, unless you consider swelling of the breasts and soreness harmfull. Taste was not unpleasant, but not the best either, when I get my new order of PM extract, I'll experiment a little more with flavorings, and be a little more precise with my measurements so I can determine the minimum effective dosage.

(27-08-2013, 03:52 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  This sounds awesome! I wonder if inhaling it like with anything else, how it will affect the lungs? Keep us updated

Well, it's a vapor, not smoke, so there's nothing harmful in the type of gas being inhaled. As for what the extract and solvent will do, I'm sure there's probably some data out there if someone wants to look. Right now I'm fighting an ear infection though so research isn't exactly on my to do list.

(27-08-2013, 10:54 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(27-08-2013, 03:52 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  This sounds awesome! I wonder if inhaling it like with anything else, how it will affect the lungs? Keep us updated

Well, it's a vapor, not smoke, so there's nothing harmful in the type of gas being inhaled. As for what the extract and solvent will do, I'm sure there's probably some data out there if someone wants to look. Right now I'm fighting an ear infection though so research isn't exactly on my to do list.

I'm not too worried about the solvent as PG (propylene glycol) is the typical solvent for suspension of miroestrol. The extract from ainterol is very similar to to what I use in my eCigs.

For those intested in the scientific aspects, PG is commonly used as the base for miroestrol experiments. http://books.google.com/books?id=GikHVBKRr4wC&pg=PA134&lpg=PA134&dq=miroestrol+propylene+glycol&source=bl&ots=7SrhR2CPx3&sig=1oAJrRJWvi8j7Qnsg5BM7IiG2Z4&hl=en&sa=X&ei=7l0dUv7IJ_XcsATFLg&ved=0CEIQ6AEwAQ#v=onepage&q=miroestrol%20propylene%20glycol&f=false

So how did your experiment go??
It's been nearly a year.

Ive tried this with tinctures, it can work given the right type of tank or cartridge, but I notice the extract is too thick and needs to be diluted, which means, smoke even more. I don't care to smoke all day. I guess if you are a former smoker, its fine. There can not be any sediment particles of any kind! unless you have a 200$ vape that burns sediment and liquid at the same time. I noticed a lot of waste in the 40$ cig tanks, so I was wasting product and money. I must have went through 5 tanks @ $12. No thanks, for now anyway. So experiment at your own risk.

And of course, vapor is full of particles so, yes, it does get to the blood stream and lungs. Be careful with what you smoke. Make sure you can smoke it. There are so many phytochemicals in just one herb.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon